Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAASTTERS?

WHEN ARE PICS RESULTS DAILY SCORE SHEET GOING TO BE POSTED

Re: MAASTTERS?

I know that Fred and Ann just got home this afternoon and they prob want a break from the computer screen for a lil bit

Know pics but thank u for everything else and good job !

Hope to have the Daily Score Sheet showing all three days by tonight---Maybe some pictures also---I plan to show the difference in HGA in Masters and National with actual scores---In another post there seems to be confussion, even after several years---

We had a fine hunt---Dr. Graham had his pen right---What a wonderful host---I want everyone to know, he DID NOT ask for the hunt---I ASKED HIM to host it---He only did what I asked him to do---End of story---

fred, you are right on about the facility--- dr. graham(and others shareholders) has . it can handle what ever you want to throw at it at pretty much any time of the year.......we better look out in the carolina's as whitey has very good success on most of his trips down our way.......he may soon be looking for a hunting (and / or fishing) cabin in eastern carolina as some have that frequent the grenada lakes area.....also pres. ken ezell as well as all the directors need to be commended as it was all FIRST CLASS.......AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE JUDGES gave you three days of great work, thanks to all.....

PICS PICS PICS PICS PLZ THANK U .

Mr. Fred
I see the pics as the default but were can i look at all of them thank you !
Kyle .

BTT

Only two pictures can bee seen as of now---All have been cropped and are ready to load---Maybe by tonight---It just takes a while---Sorry---

No problem just was wondering when they were gonna be but thanks and yall are doing a great job

btt

btt

HGA pics are on front page.