Author
Comment
Stud Dogs in Louisana

Opinions on Stud dogs mouths,speed,gamenes,feet and looks. Thanks in advance .]

Re: Stud Dogs in Louisana

VALENTINES BLACK DOG

Danny---

Just an opinion---I think you will see a lot of interest shown in Donny Butler's hound that placed 4th at the Masters and won the first day SD pot---

BUTLER'S CLOWN (CLEAR CUT BINGO~BUTLER'S RED PEPPER)

Fred---

Clear Cut Bingo, He produced Clown, and you have a good gyp, He would be my choice.

Here is a prime example of a good clean post that should have names instead of dots or back slashes---No reason to be holding back in this post---So get in the habit of using your name or kennel name---We have no plans of requiring someone to comply with this request however it would be nice on your part if you do so---

You are right Fred, Clown is a good hound. Congrads to Donny on Clowns placing. He's dad is still alive also. He never placed in the Master's but he was still a good hound. He has also had some good pups. I've had Bingo for almost 11 years very few have been to see us. So keep driving by boys. Maybe one day I'll have something Fred will brag on. The problem with stud dogs it depends on to much of who owns it. Not if the hound is a good producer. It is all about who you are.'

Mr Heath didn't you own straight shot also?

Mr. Heath do you own kid rock?

yes he owned straight til he passed away a few months ago, he owns kid rock and still run and places him. And he still has the old man i call him clear cut his pups are big big big, strong and good looking with them mouths you can smile at a night race with your buddies.

Yes I do. There are alot of good hounds to breed to in LA. Youv'e got Hemphill's Rocket, Butler's Clown, Valentine's Black Dog, Valentine's Bart, River Dance John Boy,Blaylock's King or Jack, Burn's Cannon, Lakehill's Ike,Chase's Speck, Cotton's Rain Man, D&S Mighty Man. This list could get longer and longer. All hounds that I've listed have been great or still is very good hounds. I know I left out alot also. These are some that I would breed to. Don't forget Pritchard's Tuff and Also Benson Thompson has a outstanding hound Pinkie

Heath nobody can deny the abilities of Bingo and Straight to produce winners. Is Bingo still breeding good and how do you compare Straights to Bingos ? I have a extra nice T Roy female that we just might haul to him. I would like to keep the Liquor strong in some of my crosses so that I don't lose the bloodlines

Re: Stud Dogs in Louisiana

I WOULD NOT BE SCARED TO BREED TO A LIL KNOWN HOUND NAMED COURTNEY'S TERRABONE. I HAVE JUDGE HIM IN TWO HUNTS AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM IN THE ROAD NOT TO SAY HE HASN'T ,BUT NOT WHEN I SAW HIM. I'VE SEEN HIM IN 1ST, SEC, OR THIRD. HIS OWNER DOES NOT THREE DAY HUNT BUT THIS HOUND I THINK WOULD. HE HAS WON QUITE A FEW ONE DAY HUNTS ALL AGE AND DERBY TYPE. I THINK HE WOULD THREE DAY , HE IS STRAIGHT OUT OF BENJI AND GOES BACK TO LAKE HILLS RUSTY AND HALE BREEDING. GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING

Dove's Hooter,Courtney's Terrebonne,Patterson's Playboy,Valentine's Stoney,Watts' LiL Warrior,Foster's TopGun,TOC Brown Crowder.Just a few that I've seen run and/or I've seen their offspring run in southeast La.

What type of hounds is TOC Brown Crowder producing?

Heath, I've heard that some people are crossing some Big Thunder b****es on Liquor dogs and getting some good results. I was wondering if anyone has crossed any on Bingo? If so, what are they doing? I know I've seen some Bingo's that could flat get it on. Like you've always said you've got to have a good b***h as well as a good dog. I'm not sure I've got a good one.

The ones I've seen were pups under a year old, but they seemed to be able to run their game with good speed.

Don't forget about Baileyville George.A super hound that is getting good pups.Yes Courtney's Terrebonne is a heck of a hound that does not have a home ground. These two hounds do great anywhere you set them down. Remember though you MUST breed a good female. If you breed an inferior female don't knock the stud if you don't like the results.Try to breed a female that you wouldn't mind all the pups turning out just like her.

Clown got a lot of help from his mother too. I always heard she was one of kind. Ike was born and raised at the same place as Clown and trained together, their mothers were littermate sisters.