3rd place dog number 34 scoring 805 points owned by Steve Loveless

4th place dog number 5 scoring 645 points owned by Kyle Agnew

5th place dog number 35 scoring 625 points owned by Steve Loveless

6th place dog number 14 scoring 615 points owned by Mike Siebert

7th place dog number 30 scoring 580 points owned by Steve Loveless

8th place dog number 31 scoring 535 points owned by Steve Loveless

9th place dog number 44 scoring 535 points owned by Alan Heyer

10th place dog number 10 scoring 480 points owned by chuck Allen

Our next pup hunt will be April 24th, see you there.
660-651-1605

Re: Run N Ez pup hunt March results

Hunters will you put what these pups are out of.
Thanks

3rd spells v-8, 5th loveless ezra,7th wilsons punch, 8th wilsons punch. 2nd was a apache junction . cant remember what mikes 6th place hound was

6th is Findlings Austin X Findlings coke.com.

I think that Scott Lanhams pups were out of Lanhams Bear and Lanhams Speedo. I am glad to see such a nice guy win this hunt! Congratulations Scott!

bill you are very correct have always enjoyed seeing any of the lanhams as they are very good sportsman,hunters ,and friends they will even congradulate a man even if he has a walker or not. And they are in my opionion one of the most premeire july breeders as they will always be bringing the heat.

steve and billy joe thanks for the kind words. Steve I thought your number 34 had it won where we was nice moving pups you need to hit the road with those things. you also need to try and buy Tom Cunninghams number 55 that thing can sure get around too. I thought she was a july until Tom told me she was a walker...

thanks scott i can say this that was one of the fastest pup hunts that i can remember they all ran good and as for tom i would say he wont let her go she is a nice one though as was your 0 dog im heading to arkansas nexy weekend hopefully i can get some numbers

Congrats Scott & everybody else that placed I heard that was a Battle Are you ready to knock that Bullseye of Pound Puppys back next weekend, I know I am

9th place was Turner's High Country x Kearbey's May Congrads to everyone that placed and I agree with Steve one of the fastest pup hunts I've been to.

4th place hound is out of Tickridge Hammer x Tickridge Holly

Correction Kyle's dog is out of Tickridge Hammer and Cedar Lane Holly V. Thanks Mitch

See Mitch now can you say that when Kyle and I go to a hunt that Kyle watches over me. He can't even remember what his stock is out of.