Bobby Harvison at 601 580 6298 or
Aaron Best at 601 498 1118

This should be a good hunt, get your numbers and
come enjoy the fun and great fellowship. Thanks
PaPa Joe

Re: OUTSIDE HUNT ON MAY 8th 2010 at GCHC

i need 5 # for the hunt

Brian, your numbers are 3,4,6,8,15 I hope these will work for you,I talked to Bobby for you. Talk to you later buddy.

thanks you joe

I need 5 #s also

Sammy your numbers are 13,14,16,18,19. Hope this will work for you if not call Bobby Harvison.Thanks PaPa Joe

That will work for me
Thanks Joe

btt

Popa Joe, I will be glad to help you judge, if you need the help. You can call me at: 601-408-0734.

Steven I'll give you a call

btt

BTT

How are you Papa Joe? Haven't heard from you in a while. Guys this was a great hunt last year and im sure it will be just the same this year. They had plenty of running and plenty of judges. Great outside hunt to attend.

Hey Bobby I'm doing good working all the time,
Mrs Julie makes me work all the time but thats alright
She don't know that in about two more years I'm getting out of the active duty 35 yrs is enough. How is your daddy doing?I haven't talk to Bobby H. to see how many numbers he has out. How many numbers do ya'll
have out? Call me sometime we will talk about it, I'd like to come down there and run before the hunt.My ole dogs or so fat they can't run right now, but come May 1st I'll start tuning them up I promise.I enjoy running the outside. See you later Bobby. PaPa Joe

btt

btt

Thats right Mr. Joe its bout time for you to take it easy for a while. That will give you alot more time to try to keep Mr. Van straight. Dad is doing great, Thanks. He is walking over 3 miles a day now and getting around really good. Just a blessing! I believe we have around 40 numbers out all ready and hopefully more to come when turkey season gets over with. You are more than welcome to come run just let me know and we will get together and try to run some of the fat off of them. Mine look like I have been feeding them out to take to the slaughter house they are so big. I hope yall have some oxygen handy after yall's hunt because im sure mine are gonna need it.

btt

Mr. Joe,

There is only a few more days left, who is bringing the heat?

Hey Bobby I know it want be Eric or me, we have some fat dogs right now hopefully we will be rready for ya'll hunt in a few weeks