​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Johnny Bratton

Bratton- bring your whole pack and we'll bring Little Pop to Ricky Bates Pen where you run all the time and we'll have a run off, but you have to have a dog within a 100 yards of pop to get a second place score. Then on sunday morning you can title your sermon God show's no mercy..even to those who preach behind the pulpit: Not kidding!

Re: Johnny Bratton

WOW man thats heavey Now What

SOUNDS LIKE THE WAL-MART MAN HAS BEEN CALLED OUT!!!!

NOW THATS HOW YOU CALL A MAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run there once a month but I like that challenge,if you would have talked to Kyle, he would have told you,that he an Todd was on the phone, when I walked in the other day. He told Todd he would put it on me, at the Ar.St. Speed and Drive. That be fine, how long we goin to run, can we scratch for hazin.

I dont know what got everybody so shook up i didn't see nothing Johnny said other than kidding Kyle a little bit it looked like harmless B.S.to me people rag me all the time but i try not to get upset but that is just my opinion take for what its worth. S.R.

Bratton you wouldn't stand a chance!!!!Way way way out of your league.

Not to take sides here but if Bratton had a dog as fast as it sounds like Pop is he would have it sold before he could get to the challenge hunt. Just going by past experience.

I understand Phil has gotten mad over Johnny teasing Kyle on the post he made about Pops,we all know Pops is fast, prob will take a short cut if she gets a chance most smart fast hounds do ,but I don't believe for a min that he intended to make anyone mad. I have friends on both sides of this fence but I will say this Johnny isn't a one day hunter but he did answer the challenge that Phil made and HaHa you aint got enough sack to put your name on the board, another gutless, nutless coward
DEREK DUPRE
501-538-4219

Ha Ha is Todd hes doin all this

I can assure you i am not doing this!!So you can leave my name out I am not the one commenting about her running roads.Although i have seen lil pop run many times and agree with HA HA.That is just my opinion and that is all i will say about this topic.

I am sitting here laughing my a.. off..i never was mad or offended.. I always like a challenge especially when it comes from someone who i know don't stand a chance..Dad's not mad just doesn't like the fact that someone thinks she runs roads to win hunts.. Anyway i'm like todd this is all i got to say on this subject. O by the way i almost forgot, What day you want to meet Bratton? Any day is good with us.. We will give you an edge, we can run 5 hours or 8 or all day you decide.

Your turn Johnny

Mike i dont believe this is any of your business. S.R.

Just wondering if your name is really Mike ?
Derek

Ur not goin to sling gravel in my dogs face, cause they r not in the road, by the way my hound won the speed and drive the second day. My 5th place hound in the AA, stayed top 10 all three days and was 3rd speed and drive at the end, he didn't clock out early. I have the 3rd Friday night of each month, make it light on yourself, I will do either, mine will run along time, I have 3 that I didn't bring to the Masters, that said they would like to come. I know they r faster than the ones I took to the Masters an I took 3 to the Masters an placed all three. I will see if Ricky will let us run that Saturday Morning.

By the way I didn't make the challenge or all the comments, Ya did, so I can't back down, I didn't make all those remarks and I'm sorry that it happened, if your gyp soots u thats all that matters. If you can't take kidding, don't kidd me, and we will pass a repass. This bothered me all night cause I didn't want to make anyone mad, so thats all I have to say, I like you and Phil, didn't mean any harm. I know things want be the same, but thats life. Disregard my above post, it angered me that ya were still taken shots at me,so I spoke how I really feel, should have kept them to myself, but ya want to run, that will be great.

Derek, I don't know if that guys name is Mike or not but I know it is not me, Thanks for directions to the ball field the other day although I had to watch Two Rivers get spanked. A lot of the other parents got lost and asked me how I knew where it was. I told them Foxhunters help each other when in need. I and alot of others need to do more of that.
Thanks and God Bless,
Mike Ellis

Johnny,it is a lot of people in all walks of life that likes to joke, and pick but can not take it if some one else does the same.you somed it up (if you can't take kidding,don't kid others)From reading your post you ment no harm,so with that said good luck if you do answer his challenge.

hey phil, i got ur answer for you. Quit bad mouthing johnny b. I have a dog up here in mo. That will give u a run for ur money. just bring it. Lol. johnny is my friend. So let it go

This is none of my business,but i can't help but say something.I like johnny and phil,and in know way am i implying anything negative about johnny,but joey do you know who phil is?He wins everywhere he goes.Hell i would love to just have his culls!He has been to big valley and had his name called everytime!he won the pack hunt last year.Where was you that is in missouri?I tell you what come to grapevine and you can have your chance,just call Ricky Bates and come to the state speed and drive.I cannot run with phil and i will bet you 500 dollars that i will beat you.I don't intend to make anyone upset,but when someone i never heard of doesn't show respect for one of the greatest and winningest hunters out there it ****** me off.Have a good day.And johnny is my friend too!