​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ducote,Whitey or Fred

Just a question for ya. Was reading where the Wolfhound Classic and American Futurity will be ran together. Question is would it be possible for a hound eligible to be run in the Futurity side to be run in both hunts? With all the things the computer can do would it be possible for it to figure the hounds number with the "derby" and "all age" side also. Entry fees paid to both of course. Just wondering where technology will take us. Thanks Chip

Re: Ducote,Whitey or Fred

Sometimes it is just plain SCARY how smart Chip is. That is a really cool idea. I bet them boys can make it work.

Chip, u have to much free time on your hands
Hope to see u at a hunt later on this year

The answer is yes---With today's technology it would be possible to run in both stakes---Now here's my question---Would the hunters like to run in two stakes at one time---I know I would---I really like the idea---

Talk about a big chunk for hound of the year, those two hunts being won by the same hound or The SC State being a dual run hunt this year you could have some braggin rights if you won the Natinal AA, Masters Derby and AA. That would be a sweep! Ducote you need to send me a dog so i can go somewhere. I got the ultimate place (Caskeys) to condition one but im missing the main ingredient.....The Dog.... send one and i will have it in shape for you.