​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BUTLER'S CLOWN

DOES THIS HOUND PLACE HIGH ON THE BENCH ALSO. VERY GOOD HOUND,I SEEN HIM RUN AT THE LA. STATE LAST YEAR. MR. DONNIE ALWAYS RUNS A GOOD ONE!!!

Re: BUTLER'S CLOWN

Tate I think he placed on the bench at the La State last yr, but Butler doesn't go to many 3 days, but Clown is probably 1 of the best hounds in these parts just glad he's only 5 minutes from my house, and Donny doesn't run him in a pen much all his running is done on the outside which Clown is deer proof and can run his game, which he shows when he goes to a hunt. He's either gonna win it or place in the top ten whether its a 3hr, 5hr, or 2 day, 3 day hunt, plain and simple donny's got a good hound that also trained Lakehill's Ike which everbody knows what he's done !!!!

THANKS, I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!! HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK HAPPY FEETS PUPS WILL BE QUICK AND WE WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH OLD PHILLIP NEWELL, JUST JOKING PHILLIP!!!

We put up with Philip every Sunday when we run pups along with clownfeet & pennywise !!!!!!!!! lol

But what you asked me at the texas state hunt which hound would I breed trouble too it would be Clown!!!

We have known Donnie for many years, and have run with him many times. When he unloads his dogs he is more than ready. He usually gets a peice of the pie. Keep up the good work Donnie.

What kind of mouth does he have?

I know his top side, what all is his bottom side?

BIG honking mouth.

Bottom is a Banjo and High Bid gyp of Donny's.

Bird same things as lakehills ike on the bottom side there momma's were litermates

Trent, last time I talked to Donnie, I reserved the pen for Sunday morning. I'm gonna need some help bumping them around, are you in town? Tate, my pups are a little young to tell if they are going to be remotely close to the caliber hound Clown is. As of lately, I have been a very poor manager. Trying my best not to ruin them. They do show alot of potential though. I also have a belly full of Happy Feet X Ike pups on the way. I believe they will be born around the 17th.

Thanks to everone for the kind words about Clown. Trent I can't take the credit for training Ike. I let one of my best freinds and hunting buddy (JAMES LEWIS) have Ike when he was about 4 months old and he ran him until Paul bought him @ about 20 months old.

No Phillip I came back offshore yesterday but me & Donny ran pups monday afternoon there, its time for me to move mine to the outside once turkey season is over in a few more weeks!!!

how old is this hound.

I think he's close to 4 yrs old