​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 7 sign kennel problem !!!!!!!!!

well as most of you know Casey Valentine son of dodging Donnie Valentine became a member of 7 sign at the Texas State last week!!! Donnie turned in his paper work but was denied, But me, Graham & Leroy have decided to suspend the lil man from Jim BEAM Lane Brandon Rush for the time being. Reason he's not contributing any points to the KOY or HOY and is costing us more money each hunt on enrty fees on hounds that can't get it done! for example he brought 4 hounds to the Texas State 1 got scratched & the other 3 high score for 3 days was 40pts its just plain embrassing so we will be looking for a replacement for the time being, here's your chance Phillip but we did take Butler out to eat sunday as he's our #1 propect at this time !!!!!!

Re: The 7 sign kennel problem !!!!!!!!!

WOW....What a hard core group y'all are!!
Glad I'm on the East Coast.....y'all might run me out of the state!!
Happy Easter!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Darn trent dont get so down on brandon ! you boys are always up to something. Happy easter to you all ... Steve

Trent---What qualifications are required to apply to be a member of 7 Signs?

This may sound stupid but how did you come up with the name 7 sign????Tye

It was the name of are old hunting club were everybody use to run dogs until the timber company cut hounds out a few yrs back !!!!

Ted you have to like to get drunk, chase women, and think you own the best hounds in the country , but we do have Leroy clause because he doesn't do the other 2 above so I'm sure you could get in ole buddy then we would be international !!!!!!!!

Boo Boo i regret to inform you but, i just got home from hunting with brandon and it is not looking good for the little man. Apparently he has been around the globe looking for littermates to the hound that won the texas state last weekend.These littermates have changed hands so many times in central La that their neck must be sore from taking different collars on and off. The little man is in as bad of shape as ever, last night he didnt even have to get drunk to lie to himself about how good ole bingo is. I think he is coming down with a serious illness because he has told so many people how good his hounds are that he actually believes himself now. I dont know how we can help him last night in his sleep he was even saying "if i had only painted candy I would have won the texas state". Please send help maybe Leroy will know what to do.

And I predicted to him what I thought those 4 hounds would do before the hunt & they did just that nothing but again I was informed I dont know s--T ABOUT a good hound. But I'll give him 1 thing he's always constint in coming in last place at a hunt. Bingo like I said before the only way he might place in a feild trail is we only run for 30 minutes a day. I also notice that he always calls me when B&H Kennels has hounds for sell for me to give him some money but I think he gets commission on the hounds he sells for them.But he's tapped this well dry on bad investments that have not paid off !!!!!! He forgets that I was stainding there next to the judge when he told him they could not see them dyed # on his dogs & then tells us all they said candy would have won the hunt but couldn't read her # !!! he's just like his daddy do I need to say more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trent this is breaking news from boyce. I am the new owner of the wildest casper of the bunch. She almost killed herself trying to get away from me when i put her in the pen. Brandon is making sure we all have the quality of hounds that he has. I hope with some TLC she will be able to be handled. She also seems to be scared of the clean water in the bucket and the pan of feed that is full. She is a cull for brandon because she does not have the cold nose aka loose mouth tha he likes in a hound. Also your friend from next door is upset because she hears some chickens crowing and the sound waves are messing up the frequency of her hearing aid.

Trent I can relate to that Bluff-Springs is our deer lease and thankfully we can still run dogs there on the outside so thats how we got our name as well....Tye

I know what you are up to Trent and don't think for one minute you are going to pawn him off on Full Moon.

Big Chief aka David Bates I wish you & snappy would quit giving him ya'lls culls because for some reason he does whatever ya'll tell him to do & it starting to affect 7 sign in a negative way! I guess since you two couldn't get to me ya'll went after the lil man on jim beam lane I was wondering why I saw ya'll give him a gallon of jim beam as ya'll were leaving the TX STATE after the derby ya'll found his weakness. But with suspending of the Brandon in progress we stoped ya'll from infertraiting our group at this time !!!!!!!!!!!! We will call in our #1 spy from the hamburg gang who goes from gang to gang with very useful info & everybody just thinks he cooks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. You caught us. Look, we will do anything if yall will take him back. I just hate seeing a grown man cry and with no place to go.
we'll trade you a pretty fair puppy and give boot if 7 sign will reconsider.

Big Chief you do have a lakehills Ike pup that I like might could work out something on this but payment must be in big bills please so I have room in my wallet already fat from calcuta money last couple of months !!!!!!!!

from what i heard you already have a new partner from north louisiana. you came and got his dogs for the texas state. yall should make a great team

TRENT REMEMBER A NEW MEMBER FOR THE SEVEN SIGN KENNELS STILL NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO DRINK AND CATCH ALLIGATORS BY THEIR BARE HANDS AND THROW THEM OUT OF THE WATER GATORS MUST BE ATLEAST FOUR FOOT LONG . ALSO NEEDS TO PULL ON A JUG OF SHINE AND PUKE THE NEXT MORNING AND BLAME IT ON THE COOK ALSO HAVE GOOD CELL PHONE SO HE CAN CALL SOMEBODY TO TURN OUT HIS DOGS.

trent and robert im glad i live in il for now because all that crazy $hit to be a member of 7 sigh kennels is nuts and you guys would have me in jail in less than a few hours with that shine!!!lol

NO IT WILL JUST MAKE STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND HOWL AT THE MOON AND MAKE STORYS .ASK BRANDON HE CAN TELL YOU THAT IT WILL ALSO MAKE YOU GET LOST IN A FOX PEN IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL.

brandon tell me these boys didnt do that to you did they? lol thats funny there

Well Robert I was laying in my bed 1 night in the camper when Brian Guyotte & Brandon walked in & they thought I was asleep and these two were in deep conversation about hound breeding I already knew that Brandon started the Lakehills Rusty & Lofton's heartattack crosses that Paul & Bro DON get credit for but he threw a new 1 to my ears he told Guyotte he stared the Eli breeding to & you welcome for putting Guyotte at the top of foxhunting !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

TRENT I KNOW ABOUT THAT WE HAD THAT TALK WITH HIM BEFORE HE HAD CAME IN THE TRAILER THERE WHERE YOU WAS AT .THE MORE PULLLS HE HAS THE BETTER DOG MAN HE IS .HE IS A GOOD FELLOW YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT A LIMIMT ON HIM AT THE LA STATE HUNT . YOU JUST CANT LET HIM CORRUPT DONNIE SON NORTH LA COULDNT HANDLE TWO BRANDONS.