​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
big creek fox pen puppy hunt results

would like to thank everyone that came and to all the judges that worked hard to get crssing there was a new pen record set today with top hound scoreing 1465 pts
1st place 1465pts #1 benny and jd walley
2nd place 1275pts #0 kyle hinton
3rd place 760 pts #77 benny and jd walley time at 9:10
4th place 760 pts #6 jaime welborn
5th place 740 pts #11 benny and jd walley
6th place 710 pts #16 adam scarbrough
7th place 620 pts #9 b-town knls
8th place 610 pts #19 eddie scarbrough
9th place 600 pts #7 brain graham
10th place 585pts #8 benny and jd walley

Re: big creek fox pen puppy hunt results

Wow what did they do have 2 dogs with the samenumber.
almost double everything there. outstanding dogs every week?

Naw not same number on 2 dogs just a lot older than the other pups that were there,

Don't pick on those Mississippi boys. Thats the only way people puppy hunt in MS right? Puppy hunts really mean derby hunts.

Yes if its not 2 mths older are got needles stuck in it they cant win and thats a fact. Thats the reason its no fun anymore.

the real reason yall all mad is because yall aint got nuthin to run with them yall found out quick that its not easy bein a puppy hunter just like this fella here hes a deer hunter good choice you probably couldnt hang anywayz

Look at the scores that will answer all questions if they no anything about puppy hunts

it looks to me that them two dogs was hard to beat and i heard there off of ole seventy that makes it even harder someone that was at the hunt told me that they had almost every crossin it sure looks like it