​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who said this

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weaking the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. Who said this??
GOOD HUNTIN

Re: who said this

william j. h. boetcker

true, now what famous person restated this regarding the fundamental changes being imposed upon our nation:

Ronald Reagan

Thomas Jefferson

your to smart BILLY,he also said a rising tide lifts all boats, tear down this wall,GOOD HUNTIN!!

started working under the carter administration...not saying he was a good pres..or any that follow...but i can say for sure that i've profited in years of a democratic presidancy....and struggled every year of a republician presidancy...and i work my ass off...and employee all the economy will allow...been self employeed for right at 30 yrs...and brokke the last 9 !

YOU WERE WAY LEFT HA HA !!!!!!!! WHAT REAGAN DID IN THE 80's CARRIED THROUGH THE LATE 90's AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW'S IT

Alvin, I made more profit under Bush than any other. I also had a good run under Clinton administration. What a week for the Obama Administration. Healthcare was passed,immigration reformed, don't ask don't tell is gone, and they are legalizing marijuana. The only people that are looking at making a profit under the Obama Administration is,"if your a gay drug dealer from Mexico,who snuck across the border for free healthcare, and joined the navy. This is the greatest year of your life under Obama. Now that Bush is gone who are you going to blame for rising gas prices. I am a registered democrat and ashamed of it under this administration. Hope and change my butt.

ALVIN read DR BOETCKER quote again,and again if you didn't make any money look in the mirror,you make money by the decision you make!! If you breed so so foxhound thats all you will have!! Maybe you needed a 8 hour a day 40 hour a week goverment or union job so you could feel safe and secure! Succesful self employed people make good decisions and work 6 or 7 days a week we make above means,no poor SOB ever hire anyone,or pay taxes. you reap what you soe!! THE AMERICA I grew up in, is in jepardy!! I don't belong to either party,I like tea not left wing kool aide!! good huntin

IF MS. LA. AND AL. WOULD HAVE NOT GOT WORK FROM KATRINA WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THIS SHAPE 4 YEARS AGO. THE BUILDING WAS ALREADY SLOWING DOWN.

The original quote was attributed to
Abraham Lincoln,

billy p your pops must have told you that

And what bush 2 has done will carry on through the next 6 or 8 years. And the whole world know's it!! Imagine that

can any one think of one good thing bush done in 8 years? the most he done was put us in a war we shouldnt be in. costin 10 billion dollars a month. this is why were broke.

I have seen no change from bush to Obama they all are bull****. Oh yea the war you must not have had a relative die that day to justifie it.

When that quote was quoted I'm sure it did not mean for rich people to cheat honest people so they could get richer. ( The Bernie Madoff's, Haliburton's, insurance companies, and oil companies. ) Read one sentence at a time and think about each sentence.

OBAMANATION......

the truth is that no one in Washington is INNOCENT (they are all playing us). think about it. DEM@REP have done this for long time the far right and the far left don't want us to see what really going on so they keep finding things about each other to fight about.the whole time they are both get rich.seems to me that they all need to be FIRED

potlicker,my father was born in 1908,he only knew 1 mark on a ballot...straight demacrat ticket....myself...i've voted republican most of my life,reagan and both bush's...ownen my own buisness handling an adverage of 300 k yr gross....insurance ..wc..adveraged about 1000 a month...eat it up i would stay booked out 20 + jobs until 9/11..had about 5 full time employees ..i worked them through 2002 at cost..and lived out of my bank account..hoping things would pick back up...i'd had blue cross blue shield ins for years with a high deductable,started it in my 20's..560 bucks a quarter,i had a mild heart attack requiring one stint...stayed in the hospital 23 hrs...44,000 dollars...they pd all but the deductable...9 months later i had a gall bladder attack and had surgury to remove it...again they pd all but the deductable....1 month later...my payment was due,i sent it late..but as soon as i could...and i'd been with them 20 yrs....they chose not to reinstate me with the payment in thier hand and cancel me....so the last 7 yrs,i bought my prescriptions at counter cost...some as much as 60/week,and having about 4 to keep filled...thank GOD someone got me on the 4 dollar plan at walmart....so i'm one of the sorry S.O.B. thats eating up everyones tax money...and not by choice !

problem is, Alvin - if you couldn't speak a lick of english, or didn't work a day in your life , you would have still gotten the same medical care you needed.

I've seen them clog up an ER , looking for advil for a headache.

It's a crock of bull$hit and working people know it.

Mr. Alvin, most people do not realize what is actually going on until it happen's to them. And now they don't care if you, me or anybody else make's it or not. They don't realize that most of the SOB's they are talking about today are hard working people that has had a little bad luck, lost a job because we are in a recession, cause the stock market fail, because of some hard working thief that didn't care about nobody but himself. Thing about it is a majority of American's elected this President and congress, weither you like it or not, give them a chance, yaw gave bush 2 chance's and see wear we are at now. Take the blinders off, don't be scared and have a little FAITH.

Average Joe, the only reason they come is because some AMERICAN will hire them because they are cheap and they work for cash so the contractor don't have to pay taxes on them. DON"T HIRE THEM AND THEY WILL LEAVE!!!! Now tell me who is the problem?

PS watch something other than fox news!

IM GONNA TELL ALL OF U SOMETHING,U CAN TALK ABOUT HOW BAD THINGS ARE ALL U WANT JUST TRY TO HIRE A HUNDRED MEN THAT CAN PASS A DRUG TEST,WILL SHOW UP FOR WORK,AND WILL ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING WHEN THEY GET THERE AND U WILL FIND OUT HOW BAD THIS OF SHAPE THIS COUNTRYS IN.I WAS PICKING ON A FREIND THATS A FARMER ABOUT HIS AMIGOS AND HE TOLD ME IF HE AND OTHER FARMERS DIDNT HAVE AMIGOS THIER CROPS WOULD PERISH IN THE FIELD.

that's bullshiz with a z that's an excuse people use when they don't want to pay fair price too have the work done and that's what's wrong with the country now a hole bunch of excuses and people not owning up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE IMMIGRANTS IVE NEVER HAD ANY BUT I WILL SAY THIS,I HAVE 4 EMPLOYEES THAT MAKE OVER 50,000 A YEAR THEY ARE 61,62,67,AND 69 YEARS OLD AND I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE KNOCKED ON MY DOOR LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.

would you hire if someone come knockn?

ya im needing two operators now but the job will only last a few months unless things pick up and i dont see that happening anytime soon.if u interested call me at 985-507-6160

I dont need a job right now.I own some rock trucks but I know some boys that do. Where are you located? since you used the word operaters must be heavy equipment? where are you located? I live in northeast Texas

ONE WORD LAWYERS..... THEY MAKE THE LAWS WITH LOOP HOLES SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY SUING DRS. INSURANCE COMPANIES, ETC. LOOK AT WHO IS RUNNING WASHINGTON ALL ARE CORRUPT. GOOGLE LIFESPAN OF EMPIRES. ROME ONLY LASTED 250 YRS AT ITS GREATEST. WHERE ARE WE NOW. THINK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME YOU ELECT SOMEONE OR SIT AT HOME AND DONT VOTE. THAT IS THE ONLY RIGHT WE HAVE LEFT. AS THE MAN SAID ABOVE ASHAMED TO BE A DEMOCRAT I AM AT THE POINT OF BEING ASHAMED TO LIVE IN AMERICA.

im in southeast la about 30 miles east of baton rouge i need trackhoe operators.

We need to pass a law when you are caught with drugs on your person , you are taken to the hospital and given a drug test . If you fail the test you are excuted on the spot! No more drug head !!