​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby Shoot Out Final Results April 3rd

Thanks so much to our judges for all their hard work!!!! Thank to all that joined in on this Derby Shoot Out!! We had lots of good time and good running!! Here is the results:

1~Mark Stanley #0 2,015
2~Carl Keller #17 1,920
3~Donny Patty #8 1,715
4~Ethan Kuntz #1 1,680
5~Robertson Brothers #12 1,475
6~Todd Huff #7 1,160
7~Todd Noles #77 1,140
8~Ethan Kuntz #4 1,135
9~Herley & Morrison #61 1,120
10~Jan Wright #27 1,120

Thanks again to everyone!
See you at the puppy hunt Saturday starts at 7 am!

Re: Derby Shoot Out Final Results April 3rd

no one is talking about this hunt, what are the breeding on them,

4th-J.E.D's APACHE (gunstock casper ex adcocks black pearl)----8th Ellisons Amber (Loy's lil quick)------10th- Wright's Sassy (JR's Nitro)----- Good hunt with good barbecue--went to 4 out of the 5 hunts--good series. congrats to the Taylor's for puttin together such a fine collection of hounds and all the hospitality.

1st place (Lakehills Rusty 2 x Lkhills clear cool day) Great pen, Great people, Great food. Some really good dogs congrats on everyone that placed. Mark

what breeding on 2ndplace hound?

He is off one of the Lofton stud hounds. Can't remember which one Elton told me and I believe his breeder was Toby Spurlock
DD

Mark is that the gyp Sonny had. S.R.

2nd place hound is midnight-sun cain on top and miss baby bear b.on bottoms i guess i can jump in and give the breed without making anyone upset.

skinny i'm goiung to buy those two clydes pups from phillip what do you know about them .i watch them run yesterday know pen ,could win if run like they did they get on it and run it bigger one the fastest hard to gather just wanted you opoion..

Hunters, where is the Circle T running pen located at? City and state.

Carl, I raised pups at my place until they had shots in them, I owned their momma for years. Call me-will talk it over 870-200-1127.

7th and 10th place are littermates both (JR's Nitro)

Sam, yes that is the gyp sonny had.

It is in Glenwood , Ark approx 30 mins or so from the house here. More or less in Central Ark
DEREK

Thanks, Derek

phillip if you can would you please post the upcoming hunts your going to have. You may already have been doing that. So thats great but if you know in a few weeks in advance. That would help me try to plan to attend some of them. I have a great time at the puppy hunt I attended and look foward to coming back.

shay i need to talk to you i'm going to give your money back i have lost your paperon the dog you got from me.501-276-6457

SOUNDS KINDA FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that aint sh#t wait till this pup hunt he bought pups that has been raised in that pen and he is still gonna lose

One Who Knows you dont know your Butt from your face because they look about the same LoL LoL

Looks like he bought them pupsVICTORY

Cry Baby Cry Baby you want choclate or white milk in your Baby Bottle