​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July/Walker Controversy Remedy

I read the earlier July Dominance post and like several others it becomes a question of the breed debate. I think I know a way for the July breeders to stop this ridicule.

I don't attend many of the confined area dog races and even less often do I have to worry about having to walk out in the crowd and causing anyone to bruise their hands from slapping them together. But they don't call my mutts, "Casper and Drum" either.

Here's How:

As I do, breed some color in them. My brindles, calicos and leopards have been called, "Bird dogs, Coon dogs and Cow Dogs" but it's a dang sure thing they've never been accused of being one of them WALKIN dogs.

Re: July/Walker Controversy Remedy

McClain, I going back to Tenn. Lead, thats my story and I am sticking to it

DUCOTE I KNEW THAT WHEN WHITEY BROUGHT YOU THAT CARE PACKAGE....

Mark

Why do the walker guys always want to breed to a july and not the other way around?

GARY I HAVE BEEN ASKING MYSELF THAT QUESTION FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS... OH I KNOW NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO DOUBLE UP ON TENN LEAD...

MCCLAIN I GOT TO THINKING SINCE BIG THUNDER MADE THE TRIP SOUTH TO JUICE UP THEM WALKIN DOGS THEY BEEN GETTING YOUR COLORS SO YOUR COLORS COULD BE IN DANGER OF BEING CLAIMED BY THE WALKIN DOG FOLKS ALSO...

Is it just me or should the july's be higher in price than a walker?

Seems like your odds are better with a july.

I BET THAT COMMENT WILL CHECK SOME BLOOD PRESSURES......I LIKE IT...

Eric!!!

You July men live in a fantasy world I believe you have been visiting Alice in Wonderland because your dreaming if you think them recycled Cure dogs can out run us unless its at Rabbit Running

ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE...AS ONE OF YOUR LEADERS HAS SAID RECORDS STAND AND OPINIONS FADE AWAY...NOW I SEE YOU FADING VERY FAST...

Thats right we are fading out of sight when we are going over the mountain running our game while you julys are far behind at the bottom dodging rocks that we are slinging back at you off the mountain how does it feel to eat dirt Cur Dogs

Hillbilly, Take it easy on the walkin dog little feller, going to take them boys awhile to get all gathered back up after what whitey an Levi did out east. Kevin Kinder

You July boys win one hunt and yall think you are all that

Finally shut you July Boys up didnt I I I

NO YOU ARE JUST LIKE A BABBLING DOG MOST HOUNDS WITH ANY COMMON SENCE WONT HARK TO YA.....THATS THE REASON YOUR FADING OUT OF HEARING THERE IS NO GAME IN FRONT OF YOU....

You July men live in such denile must your recycled Cur Dogs better none as Julys have nothing between the ears but rocks

Wouldn't rocks be better than air space?