​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May Puppy Hunt

Turkey Branch Foxpen in Guyton, Ga will be having a May Puppy Hunt (for May pups and younger)

May 15, 2010 – Cast at daylight, run 5 hours

Entry fee: $25.00

CASH PAYBACK to first 10 places!!

300 acre pen; Well stocked with Reds and Coyotes

Beginning on Saturday, April 15th you may call Claude Robertson, Jr. at 912-690-0755 for numbers

Re: May Puppy Hunt

How much are yal going to payback before I drive 3 hrs?

A lot depends on how many pups are entered. In the past, we have taken a percentage of $300 to be divided into ten places. There again this could change. In the past I believe first place was 20%, which would be $60.
Again, it all depends on how many pups we have entered.
Thanks for your interest and we're looking forward to seeing you.
Claude

My wat a payback....

Should pay back the top 3 places and give a bag of feed to 4th through 10th. That way the top three winners will be getting something.
45 pups * 25$ = 1125 / 2 = 562.5 Then 50% 1st 30% 2nd 20% 3rd 1st $281.00 2nd $168.75.00 3rd $ 112.50 That would be a good payback for puppy hunt. Just my two cents. 1st should get more than 60 bucks. There should be a big difference between first and tenth.

Amen brother. It has been ridiculous with some of these pens lately. Everyone knows that the pen needs to make something but if you don't take care of the hunters bringing these pups, you ain't gone have to worry bout having a hunt. The bulk of the payback needs to go to the winner and the top 5. That was a very good scale to pay back by Hunter J.