​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOODMANS

I have been trying to find some registered GOODMANS in the south, MS,LA,AL. Grown dogs, or puppies really does not matter. If anyone can help give me a call,228-860-5540. Thanks!

Re: GOODMANS

johnny, i took a trip with josh lloyd up the illinois about 5 years ago and he brought back 16 reg goodmans. he still has some. hes in vancleave. his number is 228-826-5017

Mr.Seymour I have been talking to Josh and even been to his house to look at his GOODMANS. He has some good looking hounds, but i haven't had any luck yet talking him into selling me any!! I am going to keep trying and maybe i can talk him into selling something. Its good to hear from you haven't seen you in a long time, thanks for your help, if you know of anyone else that has some let me know. I am trying to keep from going all the way up north to get some, but i may have to do what you and Josh did and just load up and go!

If you come north you should stop in Stillwater Oklahoma at the home of Frank Dollins.
He has some very nice Goodman coyote hounds.

Charlie Ed Williams
152 Little River 201
Ashdown, AR. 71822
870-898-6265

Mr.Harris i did talk to Mr.Dollins and we are going to try and get together in October at the National Goodman hunt at Mr.Yahn's.Thanks! Mr.Walker i talked to Mr.Williams a couple of months ago and he didnt have any to get rid of. He had a stroke awhile back and was not hunting much at all.Thanks alot for your help! I hope to try and get a few this fall at Mr.Yahn's. Just was trying to find some a little closer to home.

Johnny I have known Frank for a long time. Good hard hunter and a good man.
Got to see him last weekend at the cimmaron valley hunt, I was the Master of hounds and he is the President of the cimmaron.
He placed one of his goodmans in the all age.
I think you will be pleased with his line of dogs.

Mr.Harris you have been alot of help, Mr.Dollins does seem to be a good man as most fox hunters are. I am hopeing to make it to Mr.Yahn's in the fall to get a few more Goodmans. I got 3 from Mr.Gerald Earhart from MO.that i like alot, if you ever need anything from up that way Mr.Earhart is a fine man and has helped me alot.