​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whitey

I was just wondering how much those "friends" cost you and Brenda?? !!! Could you please put a name too them for me. Being the "rookie" I am, I don't think I know any of them. I am refering to the picture on front page. Thank you.

Re: Whitey

Standing Front with Levi is Ed Bacon---Also Known as Medicine Man (A July Man himself) next to Ed is Bunky--another July Man he is from North Carolina, (He is also in trouble he was holding Scooter for the picture, But you cant see her ) Representing Fat & Out of Shape- Pres.Jarrod Vaupel, Mike St.Ledger, back row is Bobby Smith & Vice Pres.Ole Red Dot. Believe it or not Whitey had problems at work today & couldnt get on the computer... As to how much it cost. We Feed Fat & Out of Shape Red Lobster on the way home

Thank you Brenda, kinda like to put names with faces. Sounds like you and Whitey got off cheap. It would have cost Mcclain a $1000.00 to have people in the picture with him!!!!!!

Brenda,Brenda you are to sweet of a lady to be put with that bunch of thugs, Sonny

Hey Bill, Screw YOU Buddy !

Brenda would have her picture taken with me for lots less than a thousand and like Sonny says, If I had her, who would want the rest of them Thugs around anyway.

How you like that for keep'n it real ?

HEY....NO SHOW McCLAIN AND NO PLACING CERNY....THOSE SO CALLED THUGS REPRESENT THE ELITE... THE ONLY WAY WE COULD GET IN A PICTURE WAS WITH WHITEY AND BRENDA.

SONNY YOU LEFT AND DID NOT GET IN THE PICTURE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WANT IT TO BE KNOWN YOU WAS AT THE HUNT.

MCCLAIN YOU DID NOT COME TO THE HUNT BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD HAVE A PICTURE WOULD BE WITH WHITEY AND BRENDA.

NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE.

Baconsides,

You're 100% correct. That's why you remaim the trusted Medicine Man. The thought of me showing up with my old beat up laying out cur dogs could have been admirable but actually doing so with all consideration of financial gain chances would have been just plain College Ignorant. Can't argue with the facts.