​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Valley Puppy Hunt Today's Results

10th- Jake & Monty Sullivan, 9th- Brian Lamey, 8th- Chuck Sawyer, 7th- Howard Owen, 6th- Allen Heyer, 5th-Benji Stahl, 4th-Allen Heyer, 3rd- Whitey Turner, 2nd-Charles McCurdy(PeeWee) & 1st Place Winner is........Howard Owen :) 80 puppy's entered...Congrats to everyone that placed.

Re: Big Valley Puppy Hunt Today's Results

CONGRADULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT PLACED EVEN CON-PUP.....

congrats howard heard you won another one at the big valley. way to go must be a nice litter of pups. it is the ones like you that should make the NATION proud, you represent them very well.

SOUNDS LIKE YALL ARE DOING GOOD PUPPY! SHADY IS JUST ABOUT OUT OF HOUNDS~~BUT GOD WILLING WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE FALL. IF FOR NOTHING ELSE BUT A GOOD TIME! TELL ANN HI FOR ME.

Is it just me or has the nation rose again? If I was a walker dog man I would go into hiding.

look at all the julys that placed!!!!!

good showing guys!!!

congrates Howard and Ann

Congradulations to everyone that placed, that was my first trip to the Big Valley Pen and it is a realy nice place,very nice people and some great looking hounds, unfortunately i came up a little short of placeing but had a great time, hopefully will get the opportunity to come to another hunt in the future.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CALLED, POSTED OR CONGRATULATED ME IN PERSON. GLEN, IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OTHER HUNTS!
THANKS AGAIN, HOWARD

Any names to any of these pups or breeding?????