5. #4 395 pts Snuff City Black Gal Lazy A Ringo x Snuff City Snickers

6. #24 385 pts Margie Tillman Johnson

7. #2 365 pts Midnite Cody Edmonson

8. #15 360 pts TripleJ Gal Valentines Black Dog x Godwins Mama Chick

9. #1 345 pts Hall of Fame Daiquiri Hammerin Down Ace x 2 J's Black Gal

10. #11 325 pts Hall of Fame Pink Hammerin Down Ace x Hammerin Down Pam

Congrats to everyone that placed.

Re: Junior Edwards Money Hunt Results

the first place dog sure did blow it out!!

That #3 hound must going out of the feild before the others even come into it if they have got feild there

HALL OF FAME DOGS WERE OUTSTANDING WRAPING UP 3 PLACES,I DIDNT KNOW GRIFFIN WAS IN WITH HALL OF FAME KENNELS

-----
HALL OF FAME DOGS WERE OUTSTANDING WRAPING UP 3 PLACES, are these the same dogs that were bought the day before from a judge that was judging the hunt?

no theses dogs were not the number 3 and 57 was bought from the pen owner the day before the hunt by a guy out of mississippi yes they were judged by the pen owners and that to me seems crooked as hell[

the #17 and #11 which goes by the name's of Ruby and Pink were not entered by the Hall of Fame and this needs to be corrected the dogs are no longer at the Hall Of Fame Kennels this I know for sure and to my understanding these dogs were entered in the hunt by Rob Griffith and not the Hall Of Fame Kennels. It sounds as though Hall Of Fame is wanting the credit that really does not belong to them

the #11 and #17 were not entered in this hunt by Hall of Fame Kennels they were entered in the hunt by Rob Griffith and these dogs are not even at the Hall of Fame Kennels and this needs to be corrected so the right person gets the credit that is working with these dogs at this time

IT DON'T MATTER!!!THESE DOGS BELONG TO ROBBIE PRITCHARD.ROBBIE HAS NOT GOT THE TIME TO RUN THE HOUNDS,SO THANKS TO ROB GRIFFITH,HE'SBEEN HANDLING THE DOGS & KEEPING THEM IN SHAPE.ROB WORKS VERY HARD AT RUNNING THESE HOUNDS & KEEPING THE DOGS IN SHAPE.HE ENTERED THE DOGS IN THE HUNT & DONE WELL.ROB IS HARD CORE.HE WORKS AT THESE HOUNDS AS HARD AS ANYBODY I'VE EVER SEEN.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ROB.GET THEM LIVERS READY.

spoken truely by the person on the sell out list but if it is to be posted you need to make sure you get it correct before you post it

Anybody on here that doesn't have a clue about what they are talking about needs to stay off. Brandon is right, Rob is running Pink and Ruby right now, because Robbie is fishing most of the time instead of hunting. The agreement was that he runs them and enters them in hunts with their registered name.. Hall of Fame Pink and Ruby. Rob has done an excellent job and I would have rather him win than anybody even more than myself Saturday. The number 3 and 57 were bought from Tillman Johnson the day before the hunt and Tillman ran a litter mate to the hounds at the hunt.. He did not judge nor place a hound, so I think his name can be cleared as well. Triple J Kennels had nothing to do with the scoring as well. Did I see a dog absolutely dominate the hunt?? no I did not, but that doesn't mean that the #3 dog didn't score all of those points on the back side of the pen. The hunt is over and if it wasn't fair then whoever did it has to live with it.. not us. So please let this post die down this doesn't look good on fuxhunters in general.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper

Correction on 3rd place and 10th place. Rob's Ruby and Rob's Pink just to make people that think they know but are scared to post their name happy. Rob couldn't care less about this internet crap. but You're welcome.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper

The fact is the 1st and 2nd place dogs were bought from Tillman Johnson he also placed a littermate dog 6th at the hunt as well. For all the misinformed people who post he is not a pen owner nor was he a judge at this hunt. As far as the dog winning by so much apparently that was the best dog in the pen that day

I agree. What I meant by not placing was that the hunt only payed back 5 places so he didn't get in the money. He was real ****** with himself after the hunt for selling those dogs therefore he had nothing to do with them placing. They were good dogs, just need a little more heart.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper

MR. COOPER,

This is your friend in Northeast Alabama who has been around the block a few times. These boys on here will pick anything apart!!

But let me say this to you, if there is any truth in what there saying about dogs being bought and sold and ran by the same people judging the hunt then let me tell you up front. Quit using HALL OF FAME KENNEL as your kennel name. This kennel was built by an old DEAR friend of mine who is very very much RESPECTED and I will not allow you to blow his reputation and the Respect he has gained over many years of hard work and HONESTY.

Now Coop I am not accusing you of cheating or misrepresnting anything as far as I know your strait up. But again if any of it is true FIX IT before it gets out of hand!!

Your Friend,
True Grit Kennel,
Etowah Co.
Kyle Blakeley

Big Kyle, The dogs that were talked about that were sold was the 1st and 2nd place dogs. They were bought from Tillman Johnson. We don't have anything to sell. The complaining has been because somebody is ill cuz Rob has been running Ruby and Pink for a month now and put them in the hunt and placed but I didn't give him credit. Thats my mistake. I put daiquiri in it and thats it. I didn't judge of course. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our kennels reputation. If we do something it is done right and will never be any different.

Coop