​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hound for sale

liver male out of hammerin down ace and hammerin down jitterbug,litter enrolled,same great cross as stinger. im cutting my running dogs down this year and starting over with some pups.$500.00 call for any questions im not on here alot.he will be 3 in october.334-470-0886 michael thanks. fast hound good bottom

Re: hound for sale

IS THIS JACK?

You want to buy him Brandon?

JUST WONDERING.

will this dog even run

he cant run 5 hours without getting scratched

the road dont count

come run with em mr circle h anytime any place anytime make it lite on yourself,put your money where your mouth is.why cant--- post your name do you want to see too never mind you did see and no it aint jack,ive got more than 1

This is way I dont even go to hunts any more, when I first got into fox hunting with Michael, it seemed as if people got along sure there was plenty of my dog is better ya ya but it seemed it was in fellowship not in just mouthy meaness. Let me make myself as plain as possable. If you have a problem with any dog that I feed on a daily basis. let me know because Mr mouth and yes I know who u are!!! I will be more then happy to show you how much what u think matters to me.. Now lets see if you really have those ba&&s your always talking about. I love to go with Michael when he runs the dogs and most hunters are great but some of you are like a bunch of whining women (sorry ladies)

Re: CIRCLE H KENNELS

Call me we need to talk

Re: CIRCLE H KENNELS

michael i am sorry for what i said i see that you are very popular and that you have great dogs i was just jealous and being a loud mouth punk as usal i will not speak of you again i have learned my lesson