​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DAVID ROWTON

David rowton you are an idiot. All you do is talk crap and yah yah on here. Your own people don't even claim you, and you are always talkin crap to everyone about beating them down when you get to a hunt and you dont ever show up. So keep your trap shut because everyone is tired of hearing it.

Re: DAVID ROWTON

i talk to carl and he said that you are not in there kennel that he was tired of you running your trap all you want to do is start crap and then you dont have the balls to go to a hunt. i would meet you somewhere if i know you would show up but you want so stop telling everyone you will.... we are sick of your crap.........

At least he will post his real name if you are sick of it dont read it.I will admit he gets carried away but it seems harmless enough to me and remember that little white speck on the top of a pile of chicken s*** is chicken s*** too Mr.me too by the way my name is Sam Robertson.

So far the only thing I have gotten tired of is you nameless cowards bashing on David. I agree he gets carried away but you boys beat all I ever seen. I can't believe you ain't got more sack than you show. You obvsly got something u wanna say so man up and put your name on it
Derek Dupre

I do think its getting out of hand. My 2 boys get on here and read every post on here. I think all the butt kicking stuff should stop. Post ur phone #s work it out that way. But who am i to tell someone to do someting. i just think the yuong people shouldn't see all of it. Not trying to make anyone mad just my 2 cents. Mark Stanley

I agree Mark it has gotten way out of hand like you said the butt kicking stuff needs to stop. S.R.

Ok here it goes I am man enough to say I have went to far said things some times I should not have said I am not afraid to go anywhere the biggest thing I dont understand is why is it you hardly hear anybody on here praise people for winning it always seems that people are never happy that someone else wins its only I got cheated or someone cheated for that guy never man that guy had some good hounds and they just out run me some where there is always a bigger dog on the block and if look hard enough you are going to find him facts are some days you are the windsheild and some days you are the bug when you go to a feild trail # 1 you need good hounds #2 you need luck to fall your way you get there paint your hounds turnem a lose and then it is left up to them of course it takes knowledge about treating them for ailments and common sense but sometimes they are to going to show off and sometimes they would probably done about as much if you had left them in the truck of course there are outstanding individuals that are going to do exceptional everytime you take them but those are few and far between so guys no matter what you thank of me This Old aint as Dumb as you think and P.S. I plan on being at some hunts but I want say which ones you will have to show up and find out

u need to leave ur mouth shut because u r making people mad at u really bad. U and carl pick on people, and ya dont tell the truth my real name is jake smith. they call me jake the snake. dont be thinking i am other people OK so back off i mean it

Well Jake I dont know you but I get the feelng they aint going to roll out the red carpet for you either and as far as me and Carl dont knock on us to you know us

poor old david i did say old david so look carl dont claim u so why r u stuck up his but all the time .. Look u dont know me and i dont know u so we r even , u claim carls win like u was there let me tell u one thing i was there lolol .i know u and him both run ur mouths so bad people hate u alot so shut up

WOW!!! I feel like I am watching a couple 5th graders argue over leggos!!!! Lol!!

MARCAS I HAVE NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME YOUJ POST SOMTHING ON HERE YOU PUT THAT CARL IN YOU POST EVEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DAVID YOU MUST HAVE THIS CARL GUY ON YOUR MIND,I DONT SEE HIM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!

either way you look at it sam,derrick or the other fellow who posted about his kids reading our post. I agree we poke and have fun on her with the exception of mr. Rowton which will be delt with later i hope i havent affended your children but this a public forum so maybe we should be more carefull but if we cant have fun why do it and to the people say there tired of reading the stuff they do dont click on it its apperant someone likes to read this stuff cause there are quit a few hits on it.this is NOT directed towards anyone just my opinion... Happy hunting steve

So Sam, explain to me how you can straddle the fence about this. First, you are all about calling people chicken poo, and how you don't see anything wrong with how davids acting. Next, you are all gung ho about all of this needs to stop! Make up your mind! Its like when one person says something, you jump on that bandwagon, and another person says something else and you dont want to make them mad so you agree with them also. So which is it? Are you still gonna be better than everyone else by calling them chicken poo, or by being the masterfox ambassador and trying to keep ther peace??? which way is it gonna be?? P.S......Derek if it bothers you about the no name posts so bad, then quit reading them and quit calling everyone cowards and having no sack because everytime you get in a pinch you always say, im gonna get the big man from glenwood and you dont want that........dont mean to make anyone mad, just my two cents worth..............

If you got a problem with me or my post you can call me and we will discuss it all i said it was chicken s*** to keep riding someone with a ficticious name .And i didn't say i didn't see anything wrong the way he was acting i said he gets carried away but if you have a problem with it post your name or call him and talk to him about it and by the way i am not trying to be an ambassador i gave my opinion on the no name posters you can call me at 501 209 0112 if you want to talk about it after 4 pm. Mr.Roberts S.R.

The only times that I have brought the big man from GW in is in reference to one person who ran his mouth about setting the big man straight. He has since tried to make mends and as long as Mid South is left off his post. I don't him to tend my affairs and am capable of taking care of myself when needed. You got a prob my number is 501-538-4219. Where are you from ? No offense but never heard of you
Derek

jermey i see that alot around here peolpe starting or causing trouble and then when it comes to buisness where is momma? not saying that the indivuals on here do but? back in the day if you messed with the bull you got the horns yall know what i meen

Sounds like yaw just need a good ole match race to settle this. 1,2,3 or 4 hounds a piece and get after it. If you aint scared to do that. Or do yaw have to have judges to tell you how good your hounds are.

Sam you talk about no name posters but weren't you going under the name BRUCE DUNLAP at one time?

All i meant to do was pick on the no name posters,yes David does get carried away with some of his post but he signs all of them if i offended Jeremy or anybody else i apologize that was not my intentions i will sign off for now happy hunting. S.R.

If it helps any sam.I still love you.

You dont have any idea how much comfort that gives me. S.R.

Ok guys I dont much time to Hee-Haw around with yall right now my dad is in the hospital and am going back up there so this is what I have to say I have two hunts I am going to try to make and the least I will make is one of these Green Hills and Arkansas State if you want to talk to me come I would hope that none of you would come and cause trouble at either one over B.S. said over this computer this whole mess is stupid I am not scared to compete against any of you and could be my enemy but we would all be better off if we got along so on down too Mr Loveless

David keep us updated on James we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. S.R.

WORM ( Kermie Ladner)
Sounds like yaw just need a good ole match race to settle this. 1,2,3 or 4 hounds a piece and get after it. If you aint scared to do that. Or do yaw have to have judges to tell you how good your hounds are.

WORM IT IS Y'ALL NOT YAW....BUT DEMS MAY SAY THAT

Sam dad is doing a little better than he was this morning he give us a scare this morning he is running a fever right now and they have got him on a heart monitor tonight and going to run some more tests on his heart tomorrow

Mr.ouch i did do a little Bruce Dunlap but i admitted it at the field trial but i did not cus or slander anybody i just BS'D Carl and David a little but i had alot of help with Bruce Dunlap that must have been a popular post name because i did only about half of the posts. S.R.By the way what is your name.?

Keep us informed David tell James to hang in there. S.R.

I enjoy watchin everybody get under each others skin, I would rather not see people get mad but I know sometimes we all do. I do agree that if you criticize someone you should show your name. I feel it your passionate enough to call someone out post your name if its all in fun and not out to make someone mad or embarrass them then what can it hurt.
Just my opinion!!

spel chek aint you got nuttin beter to do. oops? why don't you make a statment bout sumthang and post yur name.

and i can spell you all anyway i want to!!
Have a nice day.

RADAR and WORM, no one cares what you think and this has nothing to do with you so keep it closed. and derek just because you havent herd of that one fella whether he don't post here much or field trial or whatever, you didnt have to be kind of a smart mouth about it.

At least we know who Radar and Worm are, I just asked the guy where he was from ,never heard of him before yesterday. Jim Beam ? Boy that's an original. I guess your ashamed of the name your momma gave you?
Derek

GOOD GREIF FELLOWS IT'S A GOOD THING DAVID IS A SMART AZZZZ OR THERE WOULD NOT BE ANYTHING FOR YOU BOY'S TO TALK ABOUT

Worm, I see I take a few days off to go turkey huntin' and you didn't have anyone to play with so you stuck your nose into something that doesn't concern you. Typical "progressive" move. Have you hugged any trees or killed any babies while I was gone? Maybe you helped reform a career criminal while I was away? Just curious. Have a nice day. Back to the woods I go. Hi ho, hi ho.

Jim Beam, if that's what I had to say I would not post my name either. I do like a little water with my JB.

towerdog it's obvious you did'nt kill any turkey's. And I did not realize this was a communist post or I would not have commented. I have said before that I don't agree with abortions, but the more I read on here the more I realize maybe they need more of them.
Oh, good luck with the turkey's, don't let them take your gun away, I hear Obama has been talking to all the animals about getting together and taking the guns from the hunters. That's what Glenn Beck said.

Derek do you see anything wrong with them settling this with a good ole match race? Or was I out of line?

well everyone if you where current rotten mouth has a problem showing at events so how the heck can a man have a run off as you say good idea though and then after words play a little russian rulete?

Good one worm. I see you've got a sense of humor, but considering your political stance you need one. I've always heard if you didn't laugh that you would have to cry. You usually choose the latter, so you have made a step in the right direction.

I forgot to add turkeys 2 towerdog 0. Butterball here I come.

P.S. Worm I'm glad you're against abortion that's nice coming from the posterchild for birth control. I guess since you went 3rd grade humor I would fire back with a little of my own.

Explosition I think your right if Dave wasn't a smart azz and Worm being a Dumb Azz we wouldn't have any thing to talk about HaHa

Well no matter if you Love or Hate me it sure would be boring without me but its alright to admit you love me