​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 male pups for sale

i have 2 males for sale both will be a year old in may have 6 males that all will be a year old in may only going to keep 4 thats the only reason that i am selling these 2
1st one is off of big thunder and bobbettes elie may big tall stout bilt red dog with whitr points has a coarse chop mouth has been in two hunts placed fourth in one hunt with 42 pups and didnt place in the other
2nd one is off of red 70 and a big thunder and hillmans snow female he is a tall light redish with a black strip down its back has a coarse chop mouth been in one hunt was 10 points out of top 10
500 dollars for the pair i will keeping running these till somebody buys them you can come watch them run sunday moring will turn loose at 630 in my pen call 6012705167

Re: 2 male pups for sale

bbt

Will you be at the gulf coast classic?

no i will not be there but i am only about 45 mins straight up interstate 59 call me if intereseted

btt

Why are you selling these two out of the six and how tough are they?

Why are you selling these two out of the six and how tough are they?

the thunder dog is the tougher one but both seem to handle running good always bouncing on the wire the next day . thats just the two i choose if u want to watch them run come sat morning at my place call me 6012705167 got couple people already coming to watch them but you are welcome to come also if they were culls i wouldnt let you watch them run would just sell them like most people do with a high price tag some people think the higher the price the better the dog must be

thunder is sold other one still for sale