​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The CEO of seven sign has found a computer at the hunt

Where O Where is Boo Boo tonight? Why did he leave me here all alone? He searched the country over lookin for a good dog Oops i made another one and then he was gone.
P.S. Who is on probation now? What time does anytime fitness close? Need to Know. Word on the street is im runnin you clean out of the state and your headed to canada. Stay local son you cant even run with the boys in the forest in your back yard. The biggest and fastest hunt of the year in the country right down the road and you went MIA. Thank you the Grand Wizard.

Re: The CEO of seven sign has found a computer at the hunt

Grand Wizard just wanted to let you know Trent the CEO of Seven Signs is not an MIA he is on STANDBY. Well here is an up date on Seven Sign Kennel, the CEO sent the VP of Seven Sign "Leroy Husser" overseas in a desperate search for some good hounds (they are not sure they even have hounds in Austria) and now the VP is scared his flight home maybe postponed due to volcanic ash in the air where he has to change flights. Now Trent is on standby cause he may have to go over there to get his kennel partner in a 14' flat boat. Jim Beam will not go because of being kicked out of Seven Sign and Graham Meadows known as the Goose can't go because the boat will be over loaded with him and Leroy in it. So Wizard do you think we need to make a donation to Trent so he can buy enough gas to go get his VP.

I have just found out Trent has hired someone else to go get Leroy the VP and Treasurer of 7-Sign due to Leroy not finding a good hound. Also there maybe a little trouble in the making cause Trent thinks Leroy just wanted a vacation.

Just received word Trent "Boo Whoo" Hollingsworth is in a state of deep depression after spending a bunch of money for an overseas trip which has led to no avail. Sorry Trent, maybe if you talked to the Grand Wizard he could give you some valuable advise.

You should have saved that money and made another trip to North La from what I saw at the state hunt.

I wish someone would tell us what they saw at the La State, haven't seen any results posted, except names who placed in the derby. Been kind of quiet for some reason. With all that smack talk before the hunt, now mums the word! Come on fellows let it out, you will feel better afterwards.

I have the results for the La State.....Sorry I have not posted them yet..will try to have them up by Friday evening!

IT WAS QUITE WITHOUT TRENT AT THE HUNT LITTLE JIM BEAM DID NOT MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS HE DID AT THE TEXAS STATE HUNT HE WAS ABLE TO GET UP EVERY MORNING .NOW I'M BEGINNING TO BELEIVE IT MIGHT BE TRENT THAT IS CAUSING JIM BEAM PROBLEM . BUT IT WAS A GOOD HUNT MAYBE TRENT WILL SHOW UP NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF WORKING ON DOG PENS SO HE SAID .