​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of Ivy Lee's on Oliver Wheat Road

I would like to start off by thanking Dougie for mastering the hunt and the judges for their time.

The results are as follows:

12 Month & Under

1st #41 800pts Reese - Butler's Big Thunder X Canderday's Goldie - Grabbin Ground Kennels

2nd #61 755pts Twix - Butler's Big Thunder X Canderday's Goldie - Grabbin Ground Kennels

3rd #50 740pts Hawk's Show Girl - Bailey's Black Johnny X Edward's Jazz - Andy Edwards

4th #111 735pts Danny Boy's Sandy - Butler's Big Thunder X Goldy - Danny Wall

5th #81 695pts Reba - Turd Hill's Ike X Tic's Showtime - Scream-N-Fly Kennels

6th #96 675pts Hope McCoy - Lofton's Jeremiah X Butler's Red Pepper - Jimmy McCoy

7th #51 640pts Poker Face - Baileyville Black Johnny X Edward's Jazz - Grabbin' Ground Kennels

8th #69 570pts - Watt's Lil Warrior X Davis' Honey - Craig & J.J.

9th #89 450pts Tuff McCoy - Lofton's Jeremiah X Butler's Red Pepper - Jimmy McCoy

10th #90 435pts Ziva - Dove's Hooler X Patterson's Breeze - Bradley Patterson

10 Month & Under

1st #13 825pts Wascom's Cover Girl - Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey - Chad & Lionel Wascom

2nd #16 805pts Wascom's Obama - Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey - Chad & Lionel Wascom

3rd #22 725pts Shaggy - Butler's Clown X McCoy's Sandy II - Craig & J.J.

4th #9 720pts Black Betty - Kyle's Mr. Matt Liquor X J's Patcheye - Scream-N-Fly Kennels

5th #8 610pts Sweetie Pie - Watt's Rocketman X Watt's Grey Girl - Craig & J.J.

6th #30 610pts Bailey McCoy - Butler's Clown X McCoy's Sandy II - Jimmy McCoy

7th #11 605pts Mailman - Kyle's Mr. Matt Liquor X J's Patcheye - Scream-N-Fly Kennels

8th #17 515pts Yellow Rose - Watts Rocketman X Watt's Grey Girl - Craig & J.J.

9th #4 495pts FeFe - - Randy & Lane

10th #6 285pts Prevost's Blade - Rusty Hale X Rage - Travis Prevost

Re: Results of Ivy Lee's on Oliver Wheat Road

Congrat's everyone! Way to go Grabbin~Ground!!

congrats GRABBIN-GROUND AND ALL WHO PLACED B-Town
hope to run with yall later

THANKS !I WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE IT SURE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO BEEN THERE INSTEAD OF WORK BUT CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THAT PLACED AND CHAD AND LIONEL WASCOM FOR WINNING THE YOUNGER CLASS HOPE TO RUN WITH YALL AGAIN!

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WE KNOW THE HUNT WAS RIGGED. WE KNOW OF ONE JUDGE { C.L. } CHEATED FOR GRABBIN GROUND ! I DONT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL BECAUSE IM AN HONEST, UP STANDING FIELD TRIAL LEGEND.I WISH ALL THIS CHEATING WOULD STOP.IM TRYING TO TEACH MY KENNEL BOY {JJ} TO FIELD TRIAL THE HONEST WAY .JJ DIDNT AN STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FIELD TRIALING OR A DOG FOR THAT MATTER. HE JUST FIGURED OUT WHICH END OF THE DOG THE BARK AN POOP COMES FROM.HE HAD THEM MIXED UP THE FIRST COUPLE WEEKS.I HAVE TO keep HIM AS MY KENNEL BOY CAUSE HE IS THE BEST POOPER SCOOPER I'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE! !BUT THATS ENOUGH ABOUT HIM . I HAVE NEVER CHEATED BEFORE AN I WISH EVERYONE COULD BE LIKE ME AN OUR SPORT WOULD BE GREAT AGAIN. THANKS

CRAIG WATTS I GUESS YOU THINK THAT I KACEY LEBLANC CHEATED FOR GRABBIN GROUND WELL I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AT THE HUNT AND NOT RAN HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER. BUT ATLEAST YOUR MORE OF A MAN THEN MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU POSTED YOUR NAME BUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ANYTIME AT 225 931 1702

Well Kasey you got off the hanging one time for stealing them cows, but you ain't gonna get off so easy this time....

yea i guess your still a p***y cause you ant put your name or call so keep up your little baby games and get on the computer and talk s**t

Let me saay, the scores are official now and the winners have taken their checks and gone home. I puppy ahunt for the benefit of my self. The judging that went on Saturday did not help but a few people in a small finicial way, the reputation of having a puppy and these things happen only do damage to the pen owner and the future hunts that might be held here. I am not sure if malice was a player or whether the judge just missed a few scores moving to score dogs he knew there mouths either way I think it's wrong. We as hunters need to do better to make sure these owners have plenty of judges,ownewrs need to work harder to make sure that the people you are leasing your pens to for these hunts are having a hunt to promote good sportmanship hunts. The pen owners are making the money on these hunts, therefore they should set certain rules to be followed at their hunt Thank You and Good Hunting

FELLOW PUPPY HUNTERS WE NEED TO TRY TO GET ALONG.IF WE DONT ,THIS SPORT THAT SOME OF US LOVE IS GOING TO COME TO AN END.WE DONT NEED TO HANDLE OUR PROBLEMS ON HERE.

Since all people are worried about is money at these so called puppy hunts it has NEVER been fair!!! Maybe a pen owner needs to go back and start putting hunts on like they used to have up at Tanner's pen! 4 hours and scratch for faults!! These were some of the BEST puppy hunts held! Was never any complaints!!!

MR CHAD WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL TOMM AT ANYTIME 225 931 1702

If so many believe this judge cheated why wasn't his scored throwed out??? Most people giving hunts do this before the hunt results are announced.

Because people don't have the guts to say what they think at the hunt they wait to get home and flex there muscles in front of there computer. If you don't have undisputable proof that a judge cheated then the only thing you can do take the mans word and move on and stop ya crying or sell ya dogs and get out of it. 225-936-3449

WELL FIRST OFF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE SAW A PUTER SINCE THE HUNT SO I GUESS A COWARD IS USING MY NAME AND SECOND THE SCORE SHEETS WERE GIVEN TO ME AFTER THE HUNT WAS OVER AND THE JUDGES LEFT,AND THIRD YALL DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME YET U NEED TO PAY UR SO CALLED FREINDS BACK FOR THE MONEY THAT U STOLED FROM THEM AND IF ANYONE THINKS IM SCARED OR DODGING THEM MY PH.IS 985-507-6160 AND MY ADRESS IS 30900 OLD B.R. HWY HAMMOND LA. SO COME ON BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCORE SHEETS AND U BE THE JUDGE CAUSE IM NOT ARGUING WITH ANYBODY OVER THIS CRAP

Criag just post the sheets on here and everybody can see how crooked it was !!!!

Why don't you post the results if that judges scores didn't count if you really have the sheets.

Yea craig why dont you post the score sheets on here i dont think you have them

Craig Watts at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/rigman970/th_Scoresheet2.jpg

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/rigman970/th_Scoresheet1.jpg

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/rigman970/th_Scoresheet3.jpg

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/rigman970/th_Scoresheet4.jpg

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/rigman970/

HERE IS THE SCORE SHEETS THAT YOU WAS ASKING FOR GO TO THIS SITE AND VEIW THEM ANY MORE QUESTIONS I HAVE ALREADY POSTED MY PHONE NUMBER.

DID I JUST READ THAT CRAIG WATTS HAS NEVER CHEATED IN HIS LIFE WELL THATS A F***ING LIE CRAIG IF YOU DOPE YOUR DOGS BEFORE A HUNT THAT IS CONSIDERED CHEATING

WHY CANT YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

and maybe he does

now u belive it

I beleive the man judging should take up knitting.that way if he does something for a hunter. it would be a nice cap or sweater.

Craig since I have never doped a dog I was woundering if you could show me where to stick the needle in the dog I would really like to know of how many field trails youwon by cheAting and cheating I mean doping your dogs and paying off judges

This is the problem with hunting today saying all the stupid stuff over the Internet. This is why they want to shut it down and why Florida is going through tough times. If you have something to say call Craig he will talk to you and y'all are the scared ones that don't put your name an talk about the man. He ain't no saint but I promise you this if you in the winners circle you ain't just having a talk with your dog you putting extra gears in him with something else.

To just wondering with all the stuff that is going on with our sport we don't need to talk like that if you have that big of a problem with Craig iam sure you can call or meet him.

Am I missing sumthing here. Who cheated?

did he cheat or not? what does everyone think about it

From what i see from the score sheets what is he talking about who cheated looks to me like them grabbin ground guys just seem to have some pretty good hounds i think i saw ther names on here a few times earlier this year seems like every time somebody wins some cry babys got something bad to say about them just take your butt whipping and get on to another day

I agree 100%

sounds like to me its another coonass crying about gettin outrun ya'll need to meet face to face get off this thing cause your stupid with no sence think about it DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Kelly Vicari is trying to get good puppy hunts back! Run 4 hours and SCRATCH for QUITTING and BABBLING!!! Would love to see how many of these same pups that have been winning shows up at this one !!!!!

awe somebody goin to wine about somebody cheatin thats the way you coonass's roll ain't nobody happy

I WAS WOUNDERING WHAT THE GUYS WHO PUT ON THE HUNT HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE HUNT

Real fox hunters don't even care about a puppy hunt why don't all of you boys start running beagles are just grow up and go to a all age hunt

Real Fox Hunters post their names.

Livingston parish at its best when you cross the line you have entered the 3rd world so when you go don't cry be exspecting it.

all this reminds me of laurel,ms..them guys are about as weak as it gets

Is that I will pave your driveway McCoy talking about somebody on the computer ?

225-573-8020

Mr.Fred can you just please erase all these post and somehow lock everyone in livingston parish from getting on Masterfox.They have figured out how to use a computer.