​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frasier Bros coming to Southern Illinois Paradise Hills Fox Pen need GPS address to pen

Re: Frasier Bros coming to Southern Illinois Paradise Hills Fox Pen need GPS address to pen

good luck my friends.try not to sell another winner while yall at the hunt .keep the next for yourselves lol.if when you come up 55 im only 45 min from the oakland exit north of grenada ms .so if i can be any help just call me .by the way at the oakland exit there is a catfish house that serves really good catfish and thats about all if you guys come thru in the evening time .take care and safe trip .god bless randy king

Re: Frasier Bros coming to Southern Illinois Paradise Hills Fox Pen need GPS address to pen

ragin red check the trig national ad n the chase and it has the adres. it is easy 2 find. there wil b plenty 2 run. motels r nearby. good luck i wish i could b there this year. i am going 2 the southern states 1st of may with around 14 hounds. kelly

whoops i meant midwest trig. the trig national is going 2 west liberty, ky. kelly

Put Parkersburg, IL in your GPS when you get to Parkersburg you will be on RT 130. Parkersburg is small and on a long sweeping curve on 130. Then you will turn east on the main blacktop in Parkersburg off 130. The black top is mid-way in the long curve on 130. Stay on that black top about 6 miles you will be at the camp. If you get lost call me 618-201-5407.

The pen's address is 6412 E Otterbein Ln. Calhoun, IL. 62419 Hope this helps if u can't get ahold of Jerrod U can call me @ 618-839-3873 I live 3 mile from the pen I can help guide u in