​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tracking Collar repairs

Just sent two collars to Mike Rivers in Chesterfield, SC for repair. I am VERY satisfied with his workmanship, his prompt service, and the speedy turnaround!
I would highly reccommend Mike Rivers for future repairs.
Thanks Mike for the excellent service and for such a great job!

Re: Tracking Collar repairs

35 a collar

Claude
Thanks,

lil cornfield Kennel
$60( Johnson,L&L,Magnum,Rats,)to refurbish and ship back, refurbishing consist of new housing, 9000 Mah battery,antenna,collar and under the collar magnet. Right now I'm refurbishing the "QuickTrack" transmitters for $50 each shipped back to you.
THANKS
MIke

I had mine worked on by Randy King in Mississippi.....They look & work great & quick return also.....Very Pleased..

Quick Track and Johnson's both at this time are the same price as Mr. Rivers if not Cheaper. Johnson collar with everything replaced is 54.oo Quick Track is 50.oo WoW!

Smart People
Quick Track and Johnson's both at this time are the same price as Mr. Rivers if not Cheaper. Johnson collar with everything replaced is 54.oo Quick Track is 50.oo WoW!

Add shipping into the prices from either of the above mentioned places and post back what it cost. My price is SHIPPING included.
Mike

mike my prices have been all along 35.00 for battey change .as of 2 months ago i have been paying for the shipping back myself for 3 collars or more.i even drop the price even more when i get 15 collars at 1 time i charge 30 bucks and pay the shipping back myself.as for the new case you already know i have only been charging 55.00 since i started doing collars .this is not a post from someone else .this is randy king.have a blessed weekend

randy king
mike my prices have been all along 35.00 for battey change .as of 2 months ago i have been paying for the shipping back myself for 3 collars or more.i even drop the price even more when i get 15 collars at 1 time i charge 30 bucks and pay the shipping back myself.as for the new case you already know i have only been charging 55.00 since i started doing collars .this is not a post from someone else .this is randy king.have a blessed weekend

Randy
I do not care about your prices. Think back to the phone conversation we had several months ago and I told you how I felt about the previous post I had on here and you posted about your pricing on it. If you forgot call me and I will refresh your memory. I can see you do not want any competition on Masterfox but guess what "YOU GOT SOME and gonna have some".