​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
North Holden derby

Boys I ran at Holden today and bo Bo and Robert had a little brindle dog that could fly looks like we'll be running for second place now. ]

Re: North Holden derby

I DONT BELIEVE HE WILL BE PUTTING ANYBODY IN SECOND PLACE

Must be a good one if he sneaks off in the middle of the week to run so nobody sees it.

The boBoo brindle dog strung joiners dogs for 4-hours this morning. Dont know if it can go 5.

IF THIS IS TRUE WANDER IF HE WILL RUN IT ON THE WEEKENDS

The compatication may be too much for booBoos brindle 4-hour unit to handle on the weekends.

AFTER TALKING WITH MY KENNEL PARTNER BOBO HE SAID DOGS DID RUN GOOD AND HE WILL BE GUNNING TO OUTRUN A FEW PEOPLE AND IF IT TOOK HIM RUNNING A BRINNELL DOG TO DO THAT WELL SO BE IT. I'M GLAD TO SEE HIM FINANLLY RUN THE DOG FOR ME HE WOULDNT TAKE IT THIS WEEKEND BUT HE MIGHT BE SEEING THE LIGHT.SO WE WILL BE WORKING HARD ON GETTING THIS PROBLEM FIXED SO HE CAN OUT RUN A FEW PEOPLE WITH BRINDELL DOGS OR WHATEVER IT TAKES .

I seen him with a dark colured woman this weekend too.

the brinnell dog is nice but it is a cur in saying this i might need to get in the cur dog bussens i don't know what my kennel partne give him but what ever it was he got it right

BO BO please help beer man sounds like he needs a little cur in his dogs

I believe I will leave the curs to my to divorced buddies and the colured women too.