​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South MS "Cull" "WINS" biggest baddest 1-day hunt at Oklahoma

Clyde and J.W. gave this dog to Paul Frazier a lil while back. He smoked a lot of JULY tail this past weekend. How does that make you JULY GURU's feel. A cull walker hound punishing all that power,
Frazier I was told to tell you it's a good thing you stay friends with people in MS and don't trade with the Missouri boys.

Re: South MS "Cull" "WINS" biggest baddest 1-day hunt at Oklahoma

Bird, be nice, don't jerk the rug out from under them all at once the sudden stop might hurt, it is bad enough to get beat by a sure nuff good WALKER DOG. Some times even a WALKER reject will shine through when running against JULYS, what you think BIRD?

That's the way the story was told to me, and I believe it. Just as blunt as it can be.

Well,

One man's trash is another man's treasure, so I have been told.

Can't ever tell what a hound will do and you know the old saying ever dog has his/her day.

This was obiovously this dog's day.

True Grit,
Jonathan

I was told the dog came from Ronnie Dunbar.

Lets see the results!!!!!!!!!

bird call me please 662/983/8335 thanks and god bless randy king

It did come from Ronnie then went to MO. then to MS. then back to MO. now it's in OK.

I need to set the record straight. The Hoss hound is a very nice track running hound. Definitely not a cull.

That is how he won the hunt, he stayed after his game and did not drop it after 1/4 of a mile.

JW, I bet you would never guess who jput me up to his post. I'll give you a hint, his name starts with Clyde

No disrespect to the winning hound what so ever. Merely a joke on the July Nation and Paul Frazier. Congrats to the winner Or should say the newest new owner.

Bird are you wanting to stir a little bit See all you boys in about a month! (EH!)

Now Whitey have you ever known me to do any such thing?

Bird there's a little (JULY GYP) in Mo. wandering if you boys are gonna make the trip that she did last year???????????????????????

BIRD SOMETIMES A LITTLE STIFFER COMPETION THAN A HOUND IS USED TO BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN HIM....

NOW NOW BE NICE TO US MO. BOYS I HAVE WALKERS AND ONE 1/2 JULY AND 1/2 WALKER GYP AND ALL MY DOGS RUNS LIKE THE WIND BLOWS. SO NOW BE NICE. LOL.

Dang Bird, I did not realize I had MO. hounds. Mine run like the wind too, sometimes it blows and sometimes it don't.

Worm you don't have MO. dogs you got Democrat dogs that is the reason they don't more than they do.

I bet they're union. That way the good ones got to pick up the sorry ones slack. And they get equal pay. That's the democrat way.

P.S. I noticed that the east coast was never mentioned in this fast dog conversation.