​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPPY HUNT MAY 1 ST

WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY HUNT MAY 1ST FOR 10 29 AND UNDER!CAST AT 7AM! CALL FOR NUMBERS AT 870-356-5575! THANKS TO ALL AND WE WILL SEE YOU MAY 1ST!

Re: PUPPY HUNT MAY 1 ST

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

where is pen located

THE PEN IS LOCATED IN BONNERDALE AR

a little birdy told me that tuff-e-nuff cleaned house once again??

did anybody show up besides tuff n nuff and why?

CARL- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GET SOME NUMBERS TO K&L THIS NEXT WEEKEND! COME DOWN THERE & SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOUR FEEDIN! I HEAR THERE'S OVER 80 NUMBERS OUT SO GET A NUMBER & SEE IF THHEY TOUGH ENOUGH

Daniel have you got numbers for the k&l hunt or you just being a crybaby again. You and ole Bill must have got whipped again so you got to cry some more. If you cant take it take up fishing or something and quit crying. We know who you are. Get some numbers for the K&L hunt and lets see where you place. OK everybody lets see if he wins or crys somemore

daniel i was not even there so i guess i ceated right i sent one dog you can just cry all i care your not or no one is goning to make me go anywhere. i was going but you or anyone is going to make me you make me sick people loose they start telling people has ceated. grow up !!! this is why i stay off here is people like you and david rowton you cant keep your trap shut!!

I'll be there before the next tear drop falls.

Carl- my personal experience is that anytime your winning someone will say that your cheating. anytime you do good in 1 pen you need to carry tem to another. If you carry them to a couple of hunts and they do good it'll easy peoples mind! If you carry them & they can't get in a race people will have cause to talk. So with that being said- I have numbers to Runts & I'd like to see your pups in action. It'll be a good measuring stick for ya! You will not go to a pup hunt with harder, faster running or more competition all year in the state of Arkansas. Hope to see ya there!

Eddie robertson bought the pup that won the hunt.Will he bring him to K&l? that is still to be seen.If he does then you can tell how bad it is.

Poor old Eddie will never learn.

David Rowton the guy who cant keep his TRAP SHUT well you all can kiss my azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coprenda

the two true tests of the year in arkansas will happen the next two weekends. carl, tuffenuff, and littledavierowton----load ur pups and go to k&l saturday....load all ur big dogs go to grapevine the next saturday..... this will be a collection of the best speed and drive hounds in the area. Everyone has tried to call u out of the 50acre thicket to all these different places. time for you to make a showing. U have outrun all the big boys(efird, hurley,runt,stanley,powell,robertson,etc.)week after week like noonelse can,If everything is on the up and up it will be proven at other pens. You have enough of these fellows money--U can afford the entries.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL ROADS LEAD TO GRAPEVINE ARKANSAS

I personaly would rather beat them in the pen they are winning in rather than a strange pen. just my oppinion

You can have the best dogs in the country, but nobody can beat a pencil and a pad!

the student i personally dont know you or i might if you posted your name but apparently you dont personally know the Taylor's but they are good peoples all i hear is a sore looser. when you are winning is that what we are to suspect that you are cheating??? i am quit new to the sport but i have learned that if anybody wins some people automatically say that they cheated for it. is that what you want new people to the sport to see right in??? it almost makes them not want to run in feild trials because if they do any good they are a cheat!!!
Just my thoughts not ment to upset anyone just how i see it Rusty

Thank you for your opinion Rusty it is greatley appreciated.

rusty I see where you posted that you had rather beat them at their own pen yet i don't see your name beating anyone at anypen. get in the winners circle then your opinion will be heard

Confused i don't ever see your name in the winners circle neither, what were you to confused. Rusty great post you are 100% right.

Well confused to clear your confusion i have placed in one hunt a while back but as my second post reads i am new to the sport i have run in alot of hunts i have not done much good but have you heard me complain or say anybody has cheated?? didnt think so and i post my name so are you still confused??

Rusty there is one thing I have learned the hard way is there is some on here that just get on here to argue and cut people down so save your breath because they cant comprehend it

Well all of this mess will be revealed after saturday.We will see if the pup that won the hunt is the real deal or if it is a fluke!!!!!!So you can bet what it scores at K&L will be posted.

So, word on the street is that the dog placed 6th......... Circle T Fox Pen will be accepting apologies in the form of phone calls, also by people posting their REAL names when trashing the Pen.... That will be all thank you.

To all you loudmouths who have complained about the dog that won at circle t puppy hunt the dog placed 6th with 83 hounds at k and l fox pen saturday expect to see all you loud mouth cry babies at the next circle t puppy hunt and keep your mouths shut or stay at home and off the computer you might need totake up soap operas and for the loudmouth who wanted to pay my entry fee to k and land said i wouldnt show needs to send me my money and apologies to circle t fox pen bring your dogs to hunt have fun or stay home and shut up

I HAVE THREE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS IF THE DOG IS LEGITIMATE-

WHAT IS THE HOUND OFF OF?
WHATS HIS DATE OF BIRTH?
WHATS HIS LE#?

Taint none of your business.

WELL IF THE HOUND IS LEGIT IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM, BUT NOBODY THINKS HE IS & NOBODY IS WANTING TO PROVIDE ALL THE INFO EITHER!

The puppy is about 12 months old and he is out of Hemphills Rocket what difference does it make to you.Eddie didn't get the pup til after the hunt if something was not legit it was not his fault so leave it alone all you are trying to do is cause trouble.

Eddie was not at fault for the hound being to old at the circle t hunt but carl cellar was and he knew it. this should be brought up and the talors should take care of it!

OK- SO THE DOG IS OFF OF ROCKET. WHAT GYP? WHATS THE DOB? ARE THE TAYLORS GOING TO ALLOW THE PERSON WHO ENTERED THE HOUND IN THEIR HUNT TO RETURN????

COME ON EDDIE- EVERYONE KNOWS HE WAS TOO OLD FOR CIRCLE T (AND THATS NOT YOUR FAULT). IF YOU'LL POST THE REST OF HIS INFO IT WON'T BE A SECRET!

Ok ??? if you so worried about it so bad why dont you give all the info and then I will let everyone know who you really are. Why are you worried about it so much . You are always stirring up mess. Stay home and quit being a crybaby.

I don't know who Samantha Profit is but quit using my tag line. Come up with your own shiznit. Word on the Street has been trade marked!!!! I haven't used it lately cause I haven't had much good news from my kennels. I got some little units just born off of the sire of the 2010 Western Derby winner that mite just get my name called again. Until then happy hunting and find you some original material.