Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MO OPEN AT BIG VALLEY

Who is coming

Re: MO OPEN AT BIG VALLEY

HEY STUMPHUMPER, MYSELF AND "SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS" WILL BE THERE TO DONATE. WILL EXPLAIN LATER. YOUR NEW BIG VALLEY HOTEL IS BEING LOADED TONIGHT, SO THINK ABOUT A PLACE TO UNLOAD IT WHEN WE GET THERE. IS BUDHA AND POTBELLY GOING TO BE THERE ? SEE YA WED. ABOUT NOON.

I HAD PLANS ON BEING THERE BUT WORK IS AIRMAILING ME TO NEW IBERIA LA SUN MORN AND WONT BE BACK UNTIL FRI EVE..

I bet i know who sponge bob sqare pants is.Does he usually have some kind of weapon in his hand

CHUCK, YOU ARE CORRECT, IT'S PRETTY QUITE ON HERE, GUESS WE ARE THE ONLY ONES MAKING THE TRIP, BUT THATS OK,WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF PLACING ONE THAT WAY COME ON BOYS, WHERE IS ALL THE SMACK TALK HILLBILLY, SORRY YOU CANT MAKE IT, WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.

Scott when are you and Fawn going to build a home down there????? You are going to wear that hiway out and then the state will REALLY be after you.

SCOTT I AM GOING TO TRY TO COME DOWN SAT MORN TO VISIT FOR A WHILE...

Bill,
Your right. As much we have spent on gas down and back several times, We could have probably already paid for it. But we sure enjoy it down there. You & Earl should pack up and come down too. If you think those "cravin hair" dogs could handle it
I might even have a couple of cold ones for ya.

Hillbilly,
Good to hear your going to make it. Look forward to talking to ya. Help me out with ole Bill getting him down there.

hillbilly,I wish you could make it too.I have been defending you though.BIG BOODY (FORREST)said you are scared. you may have to have a talk with him.

Stump jumper has been. Driven the wheels off that yota getting hounds from all over for this main event gov don't let him fool ya he is plotten with nation on this hunt. Bill you and earl better load up too bring bj mutt and the whole bucklin gang with you

CHUCK I AM NOT GOING TO MESS WITH BIG BUDDA I HAVE WITNESSED HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY TO MANY TIMES...

Somehow Budda and athletic ability in the same sentence don't work for me. I almost busted a gut at that remark! I'll see you guys sometime Wednesday! See ya Mitch

Hillbilly, Do not worry about dudes with freakish athletic ability.
My buddy Stainless has a vertical jump of six feet, three inches. He studied for seven years in Osaka, Japan which is the one remaining centre true to the old, rip-out-their-windpipe ninja style of hand to hand combat.
He also does this lightning-quick hand thing with his ceremonial dagger where he almost seems to disappear and then re-appear behind you. Should make the Deliverance crowd a little uncomfortable.
Anyway, maybe it's best not to venture into that pen until your Canuck buddies are there to watch your back.
Why don't you just come and compete at the Wolf Hound Classic.
Do not worry that your hounds can't cut it at that level. Some of my best friends have sorry hounds. Stainless and I don't hold it against em.
See you at the classic. Your Canadian buddies.

WOW!!!!!! I can tell you two are gonna fit right in. Hillbilly is on a secret mission in La. this week!!!!!!

Mitch you must have never been to Mickey D's with budda he is fast to the front of the line
The Nation is always slippen around, Kinda like this series I am hearing about

Toby U will be invited still ironing a few things out. Thinking on the age for Walkers, Aug. & later, For Julie pops Sept. & later

Whitey. Is this a pup hunt in the works? I love the Big Valley Pen, even though I can never seem to place a dog there. Will all scores count, or will you only be allowing one score per 5 minute time period? Also how many judges? Thanks, LG.

Not at Big Valley, They will be a series of 4 hunts in different small Pens in the area & the run-off to be in the 5th. Will keep $5.00 off each entry to be added for Run-Off pot. I think Matt Stahl is going to take care of all this. Will probsly keep all scores since they will be in small pens

Whitey that is along the lines of the same story I am already getting. I think you have a leaky source in the tribe as I might be knowing the rumors as they are made!

Thanks Whitey. I have to count on my teamates to get the dogs everywhere now, so I can't say we can. Sure would love to though. Sounds like a great test for the pups. LG.

ERIC SPECIAL TRAINING COMES EASY IN THESE PARTS YOU GET IT THROUGH MAIL ORDER CATALOGUES IT COMES WITH A FREE TIRE TOOL......

Anyone have chuck sawyers phone #? thanks...!

870-598-4182

DID ANY ONE WIN THIS HUNT

BJ, a few of the winners are listed in the "Congrats" post below. I'm sure a full listing will be posted soon.