​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recovery collar repair

It was brought to my attention that there was some "spatting" going on between several folks here on MASTERFOX regarding collar repairs.

I took the time to read these posts and have now felt compelled to reply.

There are several people that are now doing repairs on collars, that is GREAT! Competition keeps everyone honest. The only thing that people need to remember is that as far as Wildlife, F & L, Quick Track, Johnson's and the rest of the "businesses" that do this go, we also have to figure in the fact that we are paying payroll taxes, unemployment taxes, workman's compensation insurance, liability insurance, and the list goes on.

It would be a whole lot easier for us to do some of these repairs for less dollars if we did not have to pay all of these "extra" items that the people just doing this on the side are not having to pay.

This is also something that needs to be thought about when it rolls around time to contact these companies for donations. We are not able to give to support the hunts when there is nothing to give.

Re: Recovery collar repair

Debbie,
As a business owner myself. I could not agree with you more. I applaud you for bringing this to everyone's attention.
Hunters, Please help support these companies as they support you. Pay close attention to the last paragraph of her post.

Thank you & Happy hunting,
Scott Hackler

i would say thank you for all the johnson telemetry does for our sport and think toby for taking my tracking collar from oklahoma and getting it back to us in such a time manner that was great

I would like to thank QUICK TRACK for their service I sent 2 collars on friday received them back on WED. they honered the warranty no questions ask sent me 2new collars.

VERY WELL SAID DEB -ITS GOOD FOR THE HUNTERS TO HAVE A REPUTABLE COMPANY SUCH AS YOURS TO DEPEND ON -THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ALL OF THE HUNTERS -DAVID BAILEY