​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a real good July Stud dog!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know that I am going to really get ribbed on this one. But here goes. Looking for a real good July yes I said July stud dog. Would like for him to be somewhere close to WV. Will be willing to travel to surrounding states. Must be bred good. Either for sale or just to breed too. Please contact me or Ron at 304-372-8492. Or leave your number and we will call you.

Re: Looking for a real good July Stud dog!!!!!!!!!

The Levi Dog that won the masters might be a good choice but he aint in WV in Missouri I believe

MMMMMMMM A " WHAT" GOOD LORD WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO JUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME MS PENNY!! IF MY HOUNDS KEEP TURNING OUT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN. IT MAY MAKE TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE TOO!!! AFTER ALL THE SAINTS DID WIN THE SUPERBOWL AND IT SNOWED TWICE HERE IN LA!!!! TAKE CARE!!! GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING

Missouri is just little to far. But may have to go that way if nothing else shows up. Thanks Devil Dog

Spanky I will let you know what turns up. You never know you may want some. LOL

No doubt whitey and brenda turner have a couple of extra nice studs that will produce! I am sure That Howard Owen also has a couple too!! the drive to Missouri might be worth it.

Jimmy Hogge has a post where he is selling out he should be close to you if that don't work out I have a young dog that has been hit by a car & has a bad hip if interested or I can help call me.

573-429-1063

alfred smith has a nice good look hound!!!!!! HE IS LOCATED AT LIL CORNFIELD KENN
HERE THE WEB SIT TO LOOK AT HIM
http://southgajulys.bravehost.com/

THE HOUND HAS 403 ON HIM
FOR MORE INFO 912 539 8070

alfred smith has a nice good look hound!!!!!! HE IS LOCATED AT LIL CORNFIELD KENN
HERE THE WEB SIT TO LOOK AT HIM
http://southgajulys.bravehost.com/

THE HOUND HAS 403 ON HIM
FOR MORE INFO 912 539 8070

Hey Cornholio... Do you have any of them nice shaggy sheeps left? If so, maybe we can work out a deal where you throw in a set of them velcro gloves you use? I sure would like to get my hands on one of them there sheeps... Baaaaah! LOL

Ms. Penny--Have you checked this out with Willie??

Ted...I think Penny must have slipped and bumped her head on one of those big rocks in Doc's pen over the weekend!
Next thing we know they will be trying to recruit her into the "Tribe"!!
Penny...don't fall into the trap!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

I guess to keep me from falling in the trap I am going to have to get me some good pups. HHHHMMM would you know of any. And no I did not fall in the pen. LOL Ted I did talk with Willie last night but I did not ask him about any Julys.