Comment
grenada lake

how is the lake. is it stil up or has it went way down. kelly

Re: grenada lake

The lake is still up and there is rain in the forecast for the weekend

thanks david just checking heading that way next tue. morning. kelly

lordy lordy if it keps raining like this here and down around grenada the water wil b over the bridges and the dogs wil definity stay n pocket next wek. i am just waiting until tue. morning when i pul out. kelly

kely mos dem der lik to swim a litle anyways

Just wondering if everyone around There was alright:
Bull Mtn Kennels, Buck hole kennels, Mr. Parker Yall let us know how things are after this big storm!!

We have been lucky most of the damage has all been north and south of us but we have had our share of the rain. Thanks for asking Radar. I hope ya'll have a great hunt this week keep us posted on how it's going.

Bull Mt. Knls, sure wish yall could have made the Classic with the others. We sure had a good time!!!!
We wanted to make the lake hunt but our little girl is graduating K-5 on thursday night.Maybe we will get back up soon.If yall get a chance come to one down here...

Yall too Chris, Lot of rain here gonna be a little muddy if we get some sun tomorrow well be ok. Good luck!!

J&R I was planning on coming but couldn't get off work we are going to try to make it down for the Hunting dog Ass. hunt it just depends on baseball schedule. Look foward to seeing ya'll soon.

BUCKHOLE KNLS HAD A NEW DOG TONIGHT WON BEST IN SHOW.... NICE LOOKING BUCKSKIN HOUND CONGRATE TO BUCKHOLE KNLS GETTIN OF TO A GOOD START