​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas state one day speed&drive announcement

We will be giving away YAESU VR-500 tracking receivers to the first place all-age hound and the first place derby hound

Re: Arkansas state one day speed&drive announcement

Who is that going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOOKS LIKE THEM 3HR BOYS WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK UP THERE DOGS WHEN THEY GET DONE WITH THE DOMINATION!

Sure has been quiet past week or so considering all the hype.. Man i'm ready! Heard the running over there has been really good.. Lots of game and fast running... should be a good hunt! Bubba is still coming.. Big Daddy Tom won't let him on here because Bubba got a treadmill for his dogs and exercising them day and night trying to get them ready so he don't have time to get on here and talk You the man Bubba

what about the babblin man from j town i am sure he has got something to say about the hunt.

Well star i don't know about the babbling man from j-town,but the handsome man from dark corners is ready!!!!!!!AND i mean READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And coming to outrun KIDDS azz! .Kyle bubba hasn't been able to get on the computer because he is in trouble again.One of his little classmates was sitting on one end of the teeter totter and bubba jumped on the other end.It throwed the other child over the schoolhouse.Big daddy has him in timeout.

i knew it wouldn't be long til my little babblin buddy chimed in he cant help himself.

Runt you know i love you !!!After all you are my mentor.I am not coming for you this time,but i know a preacher that is coming to nwax your a##! .I just seen on the news where bubba has been kidnapped!!!Please help find bubba!!!They say he was kidnapped and made a sex slave in nicaragua!!WHERE'S BUBBA?????

Breaking News out of Umpire is Little Black Magic is back! Kyle says she will be 100% ready come the 15 of May. He is going to enter her in the all age because he wants her and Mid-Souths Graybaby in the same age group Last time they where at the same hunt it didn't turn out to well for Graybaby Stayed tuned!

Kyle dont tell all the secrets and that treadmill gets them dogs in shape. Todd I dont know about the sex slave and i been on the treadmill some.

Bubba i will have to disagree with u about u using a treadmill. How did u get loose anyway? See u in a couple weeks.

Lets have a running bet that Graybaby smokes Black Magics Butt

what is graybaby out off

Eddie Liquor ex Pauls Juicy Fruit I believe

cobalt you must have fell off a bull if you want to do that.what is their record against each other so far?now leave that bull alone and find another companion.if your gonna do what i heard you were doing find a cow.you can't milk a bull [ .Oh yeah i got a hundred on little blackie.Unless you are one of the judges

In 2 weeks its the throwdown Clown

news flash and bandi are the babblin man from j town todd noles he is talking his partners gyp up.

How much is the entry fee for the hunt I thought that I Would maybe come and donate

$40.00 dollars a dog Tom

Thanks david

I can assure you KIDD that i am not the no name posters.I cannot wait to hook up with you again.Don't be jealous kidd because my partner is kyle.I will always hold a special place in my heart for you.(or some body part). .After further observation i have come to the conclusion that sam robertson is the one to beat.especially after he bought some dogs from me.So that is all for now.I say we get them ready and let the hounds do the talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!see ya the 15.P.S. i think runt likes me to babble it reminds him of his dogs. T.N.

Todd i really appreciate you selling me such weapons just knowing they came from you people have quit hunting with me because they dont want to get out run. S.R.

TODD WOULD YOU PLEASAE SELL ME A DOG I WOULD LIKE TO OWN A DOG THAT WOULD OUT RUN RUNT

Let Em GO and Let em Roll Boys because only one of them can win 1st Place

Hey Sam you are one lucky guy for being able to get one of those high powered dogs from Todd I know Todd is not using those no name post. He is to big a man for that.. I agree with him let the dogs do the talking..

boys better look out theres some boys comeing from waldron herd they got some good hounds one placed out there at stoneciphers only one from scott co. and there in shape

I want to apologize to a very dear friend Mr. runt kidd.I thought he was the hope star .My only intentions were to get a laugh out of him.Runt is a good guy that is tough and will be tough to beat.Again i want to apologize.This is my last post. HAPPY HUNTING T.N.

The Missouri Boys are planning on making the trip. We're looking forward to this hunt. It will be a fast one!!!

whats the entry fee how many hours ??

Wondering if you will look back the post it will answer your questions

place your bets.its gettin closer. who's got them ready.lot's of rumors.sure is quiet.

To close to call heard over 250 numbers out

U all in troubl i bring the heat i goin to kic tail i got all the power

I'll bet you don't even show up you aren't smart enough to find Grapevine.

I bet your right