​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUINCEY

APPRROX. 2 WEEKS AGO,QUINCEY AND HER FRIEND WERE INJURED IN A GOLF CART ACCIDENT HERE AT MY HOUSE.
ASHLEY WAS TREATED FOR A BROKEN ARM AND THEN RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL.QUINCEY HAS A SMALL SCRAPE ON HER HEEL AND MAJOR BRAIN INJURY CAUSED FROM HITTING HER HEAD ON THE PAVEMENT.
THERE IS NOTHING VISABLE,ONLY INTURNAL SWELLING ON THE BRAIN THAT REMAINS THERE STILL TODAY.
ON WEDNESDAY SHE STARTED A VERY STRUCTURED REHAB PROGRAM.LIMITED VISITORS,NO CELL,NO TV,AND LOTS OF OCCUPATIONAL,PHYSICAL,SPEECH,AND RECREATIONAL THEROPIST.I REALLY LIKE ST.JOHNS HOSPITAL AND TRUST THAT EVERYTHING THEY DO IS THE BEST THING FOR QUINCEY.
I'VE HAD ALOT OF CALLS,TEXTS,CARDS,LETTERS,AND PRAYERS SENT MY WAY AND I APPRICIATE EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Re: QUINCEY

KELLY I HOPE SHE COMPLETELY RECOVERS AND EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OK...

Kelly remember if there is anything at all we can do to help let us know

Whitey & Brenda

Kelly we will say a prayer for you and your family
derek

Kelly we are all thinking about her and your family tell her to get well soon. From the whole ottumwa, iowa hunters we keep u in are prayers

Kelly your whole family is still in our prayers eery day.

Kelly, speaking for the entire southern Illinois group, we hope that Quincey continues to make positive progress and that we wish her the best. She is in our thoughts and prayers. A family has everything if they have good health! Please keep the fox and coyote hunting community informed on Quincey's progress. Sincerely, Chuck Richey