​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DANNY WALL'S PUPPY HUNT RESULTS FROM MAY 1ST HUNT..

Puppy Hunt Results from April 1st hunt..

1st PLACE: 1130 pts. #3 Watt's Sweetie Pie (Watt's Rocketman x Watt's Grey Girl) Craig Watts & JJ
2nd PLACE: 1030 pts. #71 Fagan's Molly (Valentine's Stoney x Haydel's Patty) Tom Fagan
3rd PLACE: 905 pts. #4 Watt's Yellow Rose (Watt's Rocketman x Watt's Grey Girl) Craig Watts & JJ
4th PLACE: 865 pts. #9 Chad's Popcorn (Valentine's Black Dog x Chad's Lacey) Chad & Lionel Wascom
5th PLACE: 860 pts. #41 Morgan's Emily (Valentine's Stoney x Haydel's Patty) J&J Kennels
6th PLACE: 850 pts. #5 Toby (Willie x Sky) Rocking C's Kennels
7th PLACE: 830 pts. #13 Chad's Obama (Valentine's Black Dog x Chad's Lacey) Chad & Lionel Wascom
8th PLACE: 830 pts. #8 Chad's Covergirl (Valentine's Black Dog x Chad's Lacey) Chad & Lionel Wascom
9th PLACE: 825 pts. #6 Rawhide (Willie x Sky) Rockin C's Kennels
10th PLACE: 800 pts. #44 Morgan's Allie (Valentine's Stoney x Haydel's Patty) J&J Kennels

A special thanks to all the hunters that came out and participated. Good running by all. I would like to thank Murphy Martin for mastering the hunt and all the judges that came out to help. Thanks to Newt Wall for great cooking again.

Re: DANNY WALL'S PUPPY HUNT RESULTS FROM MAY 1ST HUNT..

Looks like somebody made Criag mad. Hope everyone can deal with him winning AGAIN!!!

yea he must have pulled it way back cause he cant win honest

WTG Craig on your win..

He CHEATED HE CHEATED LOOK AT THE SCORE CARDS HA HA JUST PLAYING AROUND YOU FINALLY WON ONE HAHA NOW U DONT HAVE TO CALL EVERY BODY ELSE CHEATERS UNLESS NA CONGRATS

You no name trash talkers are some real pieces of work! It makes me sick to see people putting down another hunter on this website! If you have a problem or a complaint dont run home with your tails tucked and wait for the swelling in your eyes to go down so you can see your computer to type! Congrats Craig and everyone else that placed! I wasnt at this hunt and dont have a dog in this fight but Mr. Danny Wall is a fine fellow in my book and i think you should all put your names or keep your mouths shut!

You young boys need to ask a few older hunters if they knew of a hound called Stepper ? I have watched some big time stud hound men leave a hunt before they cast because Criag and his Stepper hound showed up! I think he won like 6 or 7 real ALL_AGE speed and drive hunts in a row. Not only in Livingston parish or Louisiana all over. He was one of the fastest hounds I have ever seen run!!!