​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barney's Black Man

Is Barney's Black Man still living?
What are some other proven studs off of Chase.

Re: Barney's Black Man

I HAVE ONE OFF CHASE& OKEEFES HOPE 985-507-7677

blackman has passed on

Have not been any proven studs off of Chase.

Brent Blackman has been dead for a while I know where a good male off Chase is. Call me 501 538 4219. We have pups off this dog running well buy he doesn't belong to us but I will be glad to give u the info
Derek

hammerin down ace
barny's bud
barny's heatwave

Triple S Speck just placed 3rd in the Southeast and he is straight off of Chase and Yard dog place in the speed and drive and he is off of Chase and we have pups off of both of these dogs give us a call 985-517-2519 some will be ready in about 5 weeks and Tommy Brown has Yard dog

If you want a dog that hunts Speck would be good to breed to.If you want a dog with speed and drive Look other places.Hope this helps thanks.

IF YOU WONT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH BIG BOY AT LEAST PUT YOUR NAME CHICKEN ****!YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION BUT BE MAN ENOUGH TO STAND BEHIND IT.

Proven fact , Barney's Chase , Ike KW , anything off these lines have won most of the major hunts in this part of the country They are capable of winning the speed and drive but also more capable than most at getting speed and drive and hunting much to the dismay of a lot of big name hunters. I would say that the no name posters that are so dead set against them have had their butts kicked more than once by them
Derek

I don't do any 3 day hunting, but I do like the Hammerin' Down Ace dog. I have run against and own several Ace dogs and I know they can run a track real well, but like I said I can be of no help on 3 day hunting. All I do is speed and drive.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper