​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Florida Houndsman Association Inc

We are holding a membership drive for the Fl Houndsman Association Inc. The membership is $25 per year. More importantly, we need a large number of members to present to the commission. If you are a member, thank you, if not please join today. I will consider it a personal favor if you would share this information with any other hunters. We need funds for legal fees, so any donations in addition to the membership fee will be appreciated.

We are looking for any hunters in other states that would be willing to hold membership drives at their local hunts. If you can get someone in your area to help with this please let me know.

We have retained an attorney and filed. When a court date is set more information will be available to us.

The Humane Society has a plan to stop hunting in pens in Fl and then their mission is to go from state to state and stop hunting in pens in the USA. We can not let them win this but without the funds & a large membership they very well may!

Thank you! If you have any further questions you can call Mac McLeod at 850-997-3091

Send membership fees & donations with name, address, and phone number to:

Fl Houndsman Association Inc
C/O Mac McLeod
PO Box 354
Wacissa, Fl 32361

Re: Florida Houndsman Association Inc

You need to get with all the boys in north florida south georgia area around fargo,ga.

Alot of dog hunters from both states around there. The stores and cafe will let you hang up signs. Get with the feed stores around jax,fl.

Jamie Williams

I AM GETTING THE WORD OUT AROUND ST. AUGUSTINE.I MADE UP COPY'S OF INFO AND WILL BE PUTTING IT UP AROUND TOWN.MAILED MY DUES AND DONATION OUT YESTERDAY.

Thank you. Mac will mail each member a letter to let everyone know how the money is being spent & how the law suit is proceeding as soon as it is prudent to do so. The information will not be posted on the foxhunting sites since they are monitored by our opposition.