​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YOUNG HOUND

I have a young houng for sale don't have time to run him like I should He is off of Valentine's black dog and Butler's Princess male dog welped 10-6-08 need to move asking $150.00 if interested post or call me 501-617-2677

Re: YOUNG HOUND

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

WE LIVE IN ARKADELPHIA,AR. I ALSO HAVE A JUNE RED MALE PUP FOR SALE OFF A THUNDER/BANJO DOG AND TURBO GYP. CAN RUN HIS OWN GAME WITH GOOD SPEED. NEED TO MOVE HIM, WILL TAKE $100 FOR HIM AND PROMISE YOU HE IS WELL WORTH IT.

Hey Jeremy,

My name is Greg Morrison. I live in SC but I was born in Arkadelphia, AR. If you don't mind me asking...Who is your father? I was just curious if we were connected somehow.

Greg

JUNIOR MORRISON IS MY FATHER. CLAYTON WAS MY GRANDFATHER.

My father was Boyd Morrison and my grandfather was Carmie Morrison...Both lived in Friendship, AR. I have a aunt and uncle who live in Arkadelphia, AR. Their names are Willie and Judy Green. Do you reconize any of these names?

YEAH WE ACTUALLY LIVE IN FRIENDSHIP. CARMIE WAS MY FATHERS UNCLE, SO WE ARE ABOUT THIRD COUSINS.

It nice to connect with some of my Morrison family. Hopefully we will meet up someday at a Fox Hunt. If you want to call me sometime, my number is 843-729-8689.

Greg

I've heard Johnny & Houston tell lots of funny stories that had Carmie in them!

I would love to hear some of those stories. Carmie was quite a character. I believe that I may have met Junior at my grandfathers funeral. My father Boyd Morrison was a Fox hunter. He died in a car accident coming home from hunting. He and all of his fox dogs died in that accident. I was only 2 1/2 years old when he died back in 1964.

Do either of you guys get to hunts in the SC, GA or NC areas? It would be nice to meet up with you both.

Greg