​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RUNT KIDD

runt i was just wondering how your coyotes held up after i caught my beagles saturday after the hunt in your pen. a couple of bystanders was very concerned about your coyotes during the hunt, they told me that louisiana dogs has never been in your pen and your coyotes have never seen that much pressure put on them. if any property damage was done like trees bent over and the fence pushed outwards when my beagles ran by, i want to appologize, all the pens i run in have put braces on everything to keep it in tact, im sorry, i forgot to warn you. if you ever decide to have another beagle hunt in your pen i just hope you let me come back because that was the best time i ever had at a trial. you have a top notch pen with outstanding running. oh, i almost forgot to ask you how did it feel to be in 4 different pictures at the same hunt, i heard that has never happened to you, thats why i ask you to be in my pictures and i wanted you to be able to tell people you were in the winners picture(it will be our secret that it was my dog). hope you have another hunt, i will definatly be there

Re: RUNT KIDD

Tyson I knew as soon as you started buying these AR beagles that you too would some day be apologizing for the damage they do. All kidding aside that was the best time I've had at a hunt in a long time. Congrats on the win. We told you when you got old Hottie she could win any hunt you took her to. Now she's proven it.

i hope your right david, we will see in two weeks at jimmy teats if she can do it again. david i want to say to the arkansas state beagle association, they are the nicest people i have ever been around, i have been to 2 of your hunts and both times i have felt more at home and had a whole lot more fun than any central states hunts, with central states its more about winning and running people down, i never have heard a cross word between anybody in ark. association, its all about having fun doing the sport we all love to do and thats what yall do best

MOST OF ALL TYSON, EVEN THOUGH YOU WENT 3 STATES OUT OF THE WAY TO GET HERE. GLAD THAT YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE SEEN A DOG WIN A HUNT RUNNING SIZZILINGS. MY LITTLE BUDDY KENNETH SAID THAT HE WOULD BE MORE PREPARED FOR YOU NEXT TIME. I AM JUST KIDDING WITH YOU. YOU HAVE A SUPER NICE DOG AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOU COMING BACK TO K-L. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW THEM PICTURES TO ANYONE IN THE WALKER BUSINESS WE ME STANDING BY A BEAGLE. GOOD LUCK IN TWO WEEKS. SEE YOU LATER.

congrats on your win tyson and i glad to see that you are confident I also wish you the best of luck next weekend but I hate to see that you are running your home boys down.

I hope mikie doesn't read this post........Runt in a beagle photo i would love to see that.

tyson im sorry you have not had a good time at the central state hunts. talk to me and let me know what I can do to help. I dont feel it is all about winning or running people down. its about doing something fun and getting away from the house to be with people who love the sport.Just let me know what i can do to help. thanks

Tyson, we are all a big family in the Central States. For better or worse, we act like one. Sometimes we can get on each others nerves, but there is nothing anyone of us would not do to help each other out when needed. There is a lot of competition between us and it shows up on a regular basis. But that is also for the betterment of the dogs that we have.

Besides, I am not sure if Hottie can pull another win off. See if you can her ready for us.

I will congratulate you on a win. Its prolly the first and last win you will have. the only reason you can win in arkansas beagle association is because your dogs cannot compete with the heat we run in the central states. I cannot believe you would put us down like you just did, we are all brothers, no matter what we say or aggravate each other about. I can agree with robbie on this one 100%. We are competitive, and are all a part of something that has a background of heratage, brotherhood, and fellowship among friends. I really hope you realize what you just said

Didnt an arkansas association hound just win a central states hunt in waldron?

This a Walker Website so who cares about a cotton picking rat dog