​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy King

Randy, I got my collar, thanks for repairing it. Either send me a bill or e-mail me and I will send you the money. By the way, how is the little Tiger Stripe gyp and the pups doing. Hopefully they will make you some good hounds. I placed her younger brother in a puppy hunt this weekend. That Big Thunder/Ellie Mae cross sure has proven to be a good one. Have a great day, God bless you, your friend Don

Re: Randy King

well my friend .they are doing just fine .their eyes are opening a little .i have 5 now .they are huge pups just to be 9 days old .this gyp beats anything i have ever seen she feeds the pups 24/7 i think lol.she has i ***** little thing i,ve never seen a dog do .i feed her 1 boiled chicken quarter everday with all her regular food.she just loves it lol.but quess what she will not eat the bones no part.all bones are left in her bowl lol.i will try and take a picture of these little babies in the next day or so and send them by email.take care and god bless randy king

Re: Randy King

Great, I'm glad for you!!! Can't believe she won't eat the bones, ha, ha. Most dogs had rather eat the bones, ha, ha.