​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gowen Kennels April puppy hunt

1st #81 440pts Douberly's Sweetheart NG X NG Buddy Douberly Nahunta, GA

2nd #47 440pts Mack's Duke Ducote & Smith's Gambler x Goode's Rabbit Mack Pon Citra, FL

3rd #14 415pts C & D's Big Block D & S Doc x Gator's Sheniah Jason Mosley Middleburg, FL

4th #102 400pts Bullard's Aaron Ch. Alderholt's Mouth x Rose Creek Kate Paul Bullard Lake City, FL

5th #38 395pts H & H Reba Hagan's Buddy x Pacetti's Mouth Elmer Hagan St. Augustine, FL

6th #41 385pts Bullard's Thelma Roe's Rosco x Rentz's Lucy Paul Bullard lake city,Fl

7th #5 385 Fox Crk Red Wood C. McLeod's Slide x McLeod's Red Wine II Fox Crk Kennels Macclenny, FL

8th #118 370 pts III Oak's Diva Ch. Gowen's Smokey G. x Colvin's Gabby III Oak's Kennel Hilliard,FL

9th #2 365pts Eddie's Bell Jimmy's Ring B x ch. Johnson's Pretty Eddie Lewis Starke,
Fl

10th #119 360pts. III Oak's RockerCh. Gowen's Smokey G. x Colvin's Gabby III Oak's Kennel Hilliard,FL

11th #1 360pts Jus Say-n Speck Jimmy's Ringo B. x Jus Say-n Cindy Doug Roberts Folkston, GA

12th #12 Fox Crk China McLeod's Slide x McLeod's Red Wine II Fox Crk Kennels Macclenny, FL

13th #131 330pts. Bullard's Bonnie Burnam's Mack x Burnam's Button Paul Bullard Lake City,Fl

14th #18 330pts Dixie Playboy x Girl Cody Johnson Callahan, FL

15th #91 315pts. Bullard's Sparky Bullard's Stranman x Bullard's Heather Paul Bullard Lake City, Fl

Re: Gowen Kennels April puppy hunt

congrats to mr buddy on the win and everyone else who placed.

HUM WHATS THE BREEDING ON THE FIST PLACE DOG?????????SOMETHING DONT SMELL JUST WRIGHT

BTT

whats goin on here? did i get ****ted?

WAS WONDERING IF THE 1 PLACE DOG OF APRIL AND THE 6TH PLACE DOG OF MARCH IS THE SAME DOG - AND WAS WONDERING WHAT THE AGE ON THIS DOG IS?-

Gowen Kennel's March Puppy Hunt Results

1st #12 560pts. Fox Creek China- Mcleod's Slide x Mcleod's Red Wine II, Fox Creek Kennel, Maclenney, FL

2nd #10 500pts. Priest's Tina Ch. Gowen's Smokey G. x J.J.'s Red Sonya Bill & Billy Priest, Citra, FL

3rd #5 430pts. Fox Creek Redwood C. Mcleod's Slide x Mcleod's Red Wine II, Fox Creek Kennel, Maclenney, FL

4th #41 Bullard's Thelma- Rowe's Roco x Rent's Lucky Paul Bullard, Lake City, FL

5th #18 370 III Oak's Diva Ch. Gowen's Smokey G. x Colvin's Gabby, III Oaks Kennel, Hiliard, FL

6th #81 345pts. Sweet Heart Ridoughts Vince x Ridoughts Jackie- Buddy Douberly Nahunta, GA

7th #13 340pts. Lynn's Red Man Faye's Johnny x Faye's Sara Brandon Lynn Baldwin, FL

8th #4 315pts. Eddie's Handsome Jimmy's Ringo B. x Ch. Johnson's Pretty Eddie Lewis Starke, FL

9th #7 310 Russel's Coco Ch. Gowen's Smokey G. x Gowen's Fly Pat Russel Ormond Beach, FL

10 #3 305 III Oak's Rocker Ch. Gowen's Smokey G. x Colvin's Gabby, III Oaks Kennel, Hiliard, FL

If that is the same dog then I know that litter of pup's are Febuary pup's. Huh.

You guys are right you can stop wondering this is one who slipped through the cracks which rarely happens at mr. gary's puppy hunt. Mr. buddy dug up the papers for me and looking at them the pup was one month to old. Mr. buddy did not run a pup that was to old on purpose he has not been at this very long and never really paid much attention to the age of his pup. I can assure you that he is very sorry that this happened and he will pay closer attention to his pups age in the future. He in no way intentionally ran a pup that was to old. Best thing we can do is let it go and move on. Mr. Gary's hunts are known for the most honest hunts around south georgia compared to alot of them. Mr. gary had no knowledge of this until I brought it to his attention. He is sorry for the mishap and you can rest assure that every effort will be made to keep his puppy hunts honest like they have been for years. Most of you guys that have been coming to Mr. Gary's hunts on a regular basis know that things have always been fair. Once again all parties are sorry that this happened and will do our best to keep these hunts right.
Thanks
NEXT PUPPY HUNT IS MAY 22ND

Clint Davis
(904)845-8187
call me if you got any questions or gripes.

gary owes mr mack some dog food because he won the hunt not buddy every won that field trials and puppy hunts knows when your puppys are born quit the cheaten boys

Then why was there no breeding on the dog, did he forget that as well? Guess your memory goes from month to month!!

congrats to mack on your win and everyone else that placed

The dog in question? The owner had the breeding right for the March hunt so it seems to me he should of also had it right for the April hunt. LE#209322 Ridaught's Vince to Ridaught,s Jackie Whelped 2/10/09 Page 58 in the chase June issue. Lets keep the records straight so everyone can have a fair chance. If you cheat you only cheat yourself, and the problem with that is you also cheated all the rest of the hunters. And I will post my name. Thanks Howard Schrupp

The bad thing is that the dog being in the hunt messed up the true outcome of the hunt. You can't just bump up the places and say that's how the results should be. That dog being in the hunt messed up the entire outcome of what the end result would have been. Why don't the person that put the hunt on invite everybody back that was in the hunt and let them run again and not charge them entry!

IT FINNALLY BROKE HUH!!I THINK THIS SAME GUY HAS BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING BEFORE HIS DOG SCREWED AROUND CAMP FOR 2 HOURS BUT WENE THE FIRST HOUR SCORES COME IN HE HAD THE 1RST PLACE POINTS IF THIS IS TRUE HE SHOULD BE BAND FROM ALL HUNTS. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THIS SPORT FOR CHEATS.WE WORK HARD TO GET OUR DOGS READY FOR THESE HUNTS JUST TO BE CHEATED OUT OF WINNING THATS CRAP JUST MY VEIW ALONG WITH ALOT MORE FOLKS I AM SURE

lf this was not so sad it may have funny.bbt WHAT your daytime soap not doing the job for anymore so you come on here and BTT ooooooo that take some graitfruitsize balls to do that oh but just like the rest of the no name poster up above you did not sign you name so your just another DUM A$$ who don't believe in what they say or have nothing positive to add.so much hating going on here.Barry you say that Mr buddy has done this before? i don't know him but i think he's puppy hunted less than you have (Feb i think was the first time we heard your name)so tell me WHEN AND WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN. i can tell you one thing its was not at a Mr. Gary puppy hunt. Clint say that he did not catch it and as for me that where it stops. y'all all need to grow up. if you don't like the hunt don't come. find something else to waist you time on or change the ch.to a diff. daytime soap.

mr.pat i dont know him either but it was not at mr. garys pin and i dont know if it is even true or just hear say but if it is true than people should learn there lesson about letting him in there hunts.mr.pat also your right this was the first year i have puppy hunted i went to 4 hunts and had my name called at 3 of them with pups i raised and trained on my own.i trained them on the out side i thank i done pretty good for an old deer hunter.i found out real quik i dont have enough time. i dont have someone to run my dogs 2 times a week like some people and thats what it takes to win one of these things but if i cant win straight up than i dont want to win cheaters are no better than theives in my opinion any questions call me 904-298-4699

Don't know the person envolved but it could have been a mistake but he should own up to his mistake and all winnings should be distrubuted to the rightful winners. It just doent look good when he puts breeding down for one hunt that his age was right and then when he's to old forgets his breeding. But this happens at all puppy hunts whether the owner nows it are not with breeders fudging a month just so they can sell puppies.

Is the puppy hunt at Gowen's on the 22 for may pups? If so who is giving out #'s?

it will be for APRIL and younger have to call Gary for numbers 912-674-2394