​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FWC

The FWC sucks. They are definitely on the ANTI's side here in Florida. They have come up with pen rules no hunter can comply with. I don't say a lot on here but we are in trouble in the south and I hope as hunters we stick together!

Re: FWC

GO VOTE,VOTE AGAINST THE ONES WHO SUPPORT THIS.

TALK TO EVERYONE VOTE,AGAINST ALL THAT IS IN OFFICE.

THEN YOU WANT HAVE TO THINK WHETHER YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE OR NOT.

TRY SOME NEW ONES.

WHEN YOU HAVE SHOES THAT DO NOT FIT OR WORN OUT YOU THROW THEM AWAY .....IF YHEY HURT YOU YOU GET RID OF THEM.

CALL ALL THAT IS IN OFFICE IN FLORIDA AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU ARE DOING FROM THE LOWEST TO THE HIGHEST.

I HAVE SPENT UP TO 3 DAYS CALLING IF ALL HUNTERS DID THIS WE WOULD SEE CHANGES.

NUMBERS COUNT

QUIT CALLING THE PENS "FOX PEN" THEY ARE "COYOTE PENS"
COYOTES ARE PREDATORS THEY ATTACK PETS AND SMALL CHILDREN AND WILL GET "YOU" IF THEY HAVE A TASTE FOR HUMAN BLOOD,FOX ARE A PROTECTED GAME YOU HAVE A SEASON ON THE CUTE LITTLE FOX....I'M NOT BEING FUNNY JUST REALISTC.
IN MOST STATES WE RUN 99% COYOTES

COME ON HUNTERS "LETS GET TO CALLING"

Bubba Burnham
The FWC sucks. They are definitely on the ANTI's side here in Florida. They have come up with pen rules no hunter can comply with. I don't say a lot on here but we are in trouble in the south and I hope as hunters we stick together!

MOST OF THE HUNTERS ARE STICKING TOGETHER
BY DOING NOTHING WE STICK TOGETHER GOOD
IF EVERY HUNTER WOULD CALL THE ONES IN OFFICE BY NEXT WED. YOU WOULD SEE A CHANGE.
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT OLD SO AND SO IS TRYING TO PROTECT THE COYOTES.
TELL EVERYONE IN YOUR CHURCH,TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CALL THE STATE SENATORS AND STATE REPS.

LET ALL KNOW HOW BAD COYOTES ARE.

That's the problem. The hunters won't get united, but if we don't unite it will be all over come june 23rd

Jody I know you but MR> ED I dont know you personally but I do read your post!We in FL.are in trouble with the commission trust me they dont care! What ever we say or do its not the right thing.I really think are hunt is over!!!

bubba what changes are they looking at? and where did that info come from? i been told of only running 4 hr at a time, 24hr min wait before running again and all game must be trap and feed during the off time.been hearing this but know one knows if its true or a rumor.hey jody we will see you next weekend, good luck to you.