​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BUCKHOLE KNLS DOES IT AGAIN!!!!

BUCKHOLE KNLS CLEANS HOUSE AT SOUTHERN STATES! BHK SWEET P. 1ST HGA 1ST S&D. IVE LOST COUNT OF HOW MANY HUNTS THIS GYP HAS PLACED IN OR WON IN A ROW!! OUTSIDE AND THE PEN. WISH I COULD HAVE HER BACK! LOL. CONGRATS TO COONTAIL, JORDAN, LOBO, BRICKLAYER. YALL WORK HARD AND ARE HARD TO BEAT. THOSE LIL RALLYS GOT YALL CLOSE TO THE TOP OF KENNEL OF THE YEAR.

Re: BUCKHOLE KNLS DOES IT AGAIN!!!!

CONGRATS GOOD BUNCH OF MEN

Congrats to Bricklayer and LOBO you boys hunt hard and are great people!! Hope to see you soon

congrats 2 all them felows. the wek starting bad and slow but sat. was awesome. kelly

Anybody know how Bull Mtn done in the hunt. Havent had a chance to call them.

Radar we placed one in the derby. But Buckhole smoked us in the all age. We had a big time. How did things go at the Santa Rosa?

the gyp was scratched at the east mississipppi

The truth who ever you are what gyp are you talking about? If you are reffering to our gyp yes we had one scratched at the east Ms. but she was in season and we didn't run her at the southern states. What's wrong you too scared to post your name?

AND IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT BUCKHOLE KNLS GYP SHE WAS NOT AT THE EAST MISS HUNT. IN FACT I DONT THINK SHE HAS EVER BEEN TO RONNIES PEN AT ALL. WHAT DO WE EXPECT YOU TO KNOW? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN NAME....

Chris,
Santa Rosa went great we did alright not great We had one 8th S&D in the derby and placed one of the Kbar pups of Jason Peadons 4th I think it was and Combination in derby

hey felows just leting u all no that it is not me this time trying 2 stir the pot. u all r on my good side. kelly

Kelly never thought it was you I have a pretty good idea who it is.

congradulation buckhole yaw keep getting it done!!!!

thanks kyle

Buckhole Knls. you guys are a hoot! Keep up that winning, job well deserved.Hope to see you all soon so we can have another good time like the Gulf Coast Classic.....

thanks alot j&r, hope ya'll make it to the grenada lake. tell john i hear that ring tone every day. was his last name spelled troup?