​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trip to South Georgia and North Florida

Hopefully I will be making a trip from Texas to South Georgia and North Florida in a couple or three weeks. I would like to find some good young hounds with outstanding mouths. Looking for pleasure dogs with good speed that can run all night.

Re: Trip to South Georgia and North Florida

Jimmy go see and listen at Jerome Roe in Ga. Have a safe trip. call me on your way thriugh here. Give me address to mail le#s to. Roger

Good to hear from you...I have talked to Jerome and plan to go see some of his puppies out of Roco. I have misplaced your phone number. The address to send les is:
848 CR 1514
Jacksonville TX 75766

mr jimmy i got your letter. once agian thank you. where in ga you going maybe we can meet up and run if you have a chance

brandon if he come close, make sure you take him by mr gary place and let him ck out some of his pups.

Jimmy my # home 601 939 7627 cell 601 278 9760

i hAVE JUST WhAT YOU WANT I HAVE SOME young and older dog for sale .... i have a 175 ac pen u can see ever thing so time to much...... lol!!!! u can watch there and pickin... gave me holla if you would like to do so thanks lil cornfield 912-539-8070