​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
people that dont like me

look we all joke around on here and people say bad thing about one another. Look I JOKE AROUND on here between me david we joke around. I am goig to be the better man in say i am sorry to all and they know how it is.. I mite be going to grapevien. people that dont like me i am sorry for what i have done i am going hunt not run my mouth.. PS BYE TO ALL

Re: people that dont like me

MARCUS THAT WAS BIG OF YOU WE WILL SEE HOW MANY MEN WE HAVE ON HERE

you and tom run your mouth so marcus if someone gets after you you get what you ask for i do know that you and tom has said thing you need to keep your but off here or take what you get!! and the only and the only reason tom is saying that is he need a running buddie he cant go by his self. so tom let us see if your a man! mabe you and davtd can start your on kennel he is you son you know!!!

You need to improve your grammar and spelling before you get back on here you cant even spell Jason.

YOU CAN KISS MY --- SPELL YHAT --JONNY

What does yhat spell.

THAT IS so so stupid

jasaon
you and tom run your mouth so marcus if someone gets after you you get what you ask for i do know that you and tom has said thing you need to keep your but off here or take what you get!! and the only and the only reason tom is saying that is he need a running buddie he cant go by his self. so tom let us see if your a man! mabe you and davtd can start your on kennel he is you son you know!!!

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

who is a fool . U know the saying sicks and stones may break my bones but words will never heart me. If you are in to god u will not talk or threatin anyone and the old saying is the truth will set u free. See i used to lie alot but ya all know that god gives u a second chance thats why I am doing right this time but i am the better man because i use my real name like these other people dont.. TO the ones that hate me PS the truth will set u free.. If u want the truth u can ask me but dont run ur trap behing my back and tell folks stupid crap about me and my friends and family. Ya me an tom run together why u got him in it u jellious .. Well dont be he will be ur friend to. I get on here to be a better man but some people want to be a but .. I can tell you one thing i like be the better man because if i let everything people say about me i wounldnt sleep at all.. I will let thim talk because they know deep in there loving hart they like me ya know who i am ralking tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so tell the truth the hole truth and nothing but the truth.. PRay to all ya hunters

looks like to me tom dont need a kennels partner because hasnt he beed placeing dogs on his own. looks like he doing good i think he is

looks like chirs jason is all the same and that would be marcus you just trying to act like you came to god then when the hunt over your right back to your crap !!you need whats coming to you!!! so

mr.z u do not know what u are talking about while dont u say ur real name or what are u a chickens crap. Let me ell u one thing there is noone that can scare me ... They can say anything about me but i know one thing... I have talk to alot of people and they say i am the better man so there. SEE YA AT THE HUNTS... PS good luck to all.. even u MR.Z See there we are a agin if u was u wounldnt be talking about me .. So do u have ur live straightnt with god. If u dont u need to. I might not go to church but in my heart god is with me all the time.. So do us all a favor shut up... WE know who it is so wright ur real name not a fonny name.. OK OK

Now everyone listen.Now someone wrote that jason and chris is marcus well i mite not be very smart but if jason is marcus why is jason bad mouthing marcus.

Just think about it..

I'm not butting in you guys' business, I'm just interested in where exactly you fellows live and hunt?

Check the spelling and grammer in some of these post with different names. Look a awful lot like the same person doing the typing.

Bird,

The way they bicker and moan, all while getting nothing accomplished they must surely be from Arkansas... The home of THE one & only Clinton family. You know your heroes - Mr. William (I didn't have sexual relations with that woman) and Mrs. Hillary (I think I'm going to puke) Clinton. LOL!!!

This country was in a lot better shape under Clinton than it was under Bush he broke this country.

IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT ALL THESE TROUBLE MAKERS THINK ARE SAY ANYWAY

one who really knows
This country was in a lot better shape under Clinton than it was under Bush he broke this country.

Yeah lets just make the banks loan anybody under the sun $200k for a home knowing they can't afford to pay it back. That did happen under the Clinton administration and we are still paying for it. Bush wasn't by any means the best president we've ever had but he isn't in the bottom two with slick will and oshama.

marcus i hope u show up everyone need to watch this you want be so tuff then ur going need god

MARCUS i remember you had post on here the other day that you was god and you run your mouth about hunters cheating,doping dogs now you want to do right just so you can go to a hunt and not get your butt kick so if your GOD dont worry about it you can take care of it, i dont see where your a better man you are a plan oh trouble maker so show up, you and your buddie and see if your a better man . the truth will set you free or get your butt kick and you have **** alot of us p=== off.

U know that treathing is a chrime right Marcus..

I know chris but I am not worrie about it .. This is the last time i am getting on here.. So to all see YAAAAAA

Is U and Chrissy goin tu grapvin or yall goin tu swing thu tha twees wid tha west of tha munkeys and gwab U sume burnanas

This is us our dog.

Yall r a bunch of childish dumb azzes! GROW UP!

Would someone please translate all this to english? I've heard of ebonics but I can't figure this stuff out.

Towerdog I'm just trying to find out where the next hunt is these boys are going to. I bet there's never a dull moment around the kennels. I want to witness all this. There hasn't been any good lies or trash talking at the last few I've been to.

They dont hunt they just blow smoke.

No doubt they're from Arkansas then... There was also a recent former President from that state that if I recall correctly liked to have something blown.

Cant hold that against him can you.

We are going to enroll in adult education class to learn how to spell and then as Arnold says "I'll be Back" to kick some Butt if I can pass 1st grade I will highly educated like Jethro Bodean and get all the girls

you'd still be behind I had a 6th grade learnin

Just like their hounds they dumb

Slick Willie, Ark. State This sat, Grapevine Ark. Come get u some of us slow Ark. boys. SEE YA THERE

U al know I am goin to win the ark stat with the power i bring

P.S. i comin to get u CK an tuffenuf