​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE LOST OUR MOM'S.

IF ROSES GROW IN HEAVEN, LORD PLEASE PICK A BUNCH FOR ME, PLEASE PLACE THEM IN MY MOTHERS ARMS AND TELL HER THEY FROM ME, AND TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER AND HOW MUCH I TRULEY MISS HER, AND WHEN SHE TURNS TO SMILE, PLACE A KISS UPON HER CHEEK AND HOLD HER FOR AWHILE....AND THANK YOU LORD, FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, I KNEW HOW MUCH YOU LOVED ME WHEN YOU MADE HER MY MOM....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM....I LOVE YOU!!!

I BORROWED THIS FOR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!!

I LOST MY MOM MAY 2, 1997. SHE WAS THE BEST FRIEND I EVER HAD!

Re: FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE LOST OUR MOM'S.

AMEN I MISS MY MOM TO. MAY U HAVE A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

Great post Joni. I miss Momma every day, but this one hurts the most. Happy Mother's Day. I love you Momma. Tony

Folks, I lost my Mother in 1993 and yes I truly miss her and look forward to seeing her again and I know that I will and I know that she will not look like she did when I last saw her. She died of cancer and I watched her dwindle to nothing and then I was relieved to see her finally leave this life and quit suffering and I am at total peace because I KNOW that she is in Heaven with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I also know that she would not come back if she could and I also know that she would say to me today if she could, "don't worry about me, I am in a wonderful place having the time of my life and if you miss me just place your faith in our Lord Jesus Christ[which I have done] and we will be together again in a wonderful place called Heaven never to be apart again!!!"
For everyone on this website that has lost their mother, just remember, there is a better place, there is a better life, and if we have asked Jesus Christ to come into our heart and be our personal Savior, we will soon be in that wonderful place called Heaven never to have to part with our loved ones again!!! Have a great day and a great week. God loves you!!

Great post lost my mom 18 years ago,still think about her every day.

CHUB

That one sure hits home.....

Don - Thank yo so much. Mother's Day is always difficult as my sister and I lost our Mother when we were way too young. She too had cancer, and it is a terrible thing when you first go from praying everyday that the good Lord will make them better to praying everyday that the good Lord will just hurry up and take them to end their suffering. Thanks again for the wonderful words.