​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SRHA

What would you think of a hunt that was run under National, Masters Grand Total Points, and SRHA rules? Not only, that but with $1500.00 added money. Win speed and drive 1ST day win $500.00, win second day same dog, another $500.00, win 3RD day, same dog win another $500.00, total of $1500.00 if you win speed and drive all 3 day’s. You could make a bench champion, and 2 field Ch., plus get points for all 3 days for the SRHA.

Not saying this will happen, just want some freed back!

Re: SRHA

Would high dog be the only dog 2 win money would top ten HGA get money or trophes or maybe high dog under each set of rules but either way id probly wants some numbers herd President elect saying somthing about this at the Southeastern

The added money would be for high speed and drive. All money after expenses would be divided between top 10 hga in each division National & Masters.Like I said not saying it is going to happen just want some feed back. Thanks Brent you have always been a big help.

RAY i thought there were some fast dogs in the CAROLINAS i know a bunch of so called didnt show for the 2 day GREAT AMERICAN i guess they dont like the idea of tryn 2 run three neither that ought 2 ruffel some feathers

Its easy to be a Big Fish in a little pond! I was very dissappointed in some of the so called Speed & Drive people from NC. I know they have some great hounds but for some reason did not show up. Heck if I had know the La. boys were going to kick my Butt like they did I would not have shown up either. Will be there next year for another butt kicking.