​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Green Hills Results

I would like to thank the judges, David Cooke Gene and Betty Coward MOH for their help. Mike Lawrence for donating puppy. Had good running.
Derby 1st Wagnon Kennels
2nd Danny Dowies and grandsons Zachery and Cameron
3rd Danny Dowies and grandsons
4th Mark Stanley
5th Wagnon Kennels
6th Jerry Myers
7th Randy and Ryan Noles
8th Larry Peevey
9th Randy and Ryan Noles
10th Danny Dowies and grandsons
Derby Comb. Danny Dowies and grandsons

All Age
1st Wagnon Kennels
2nd Danny Dowies and grandsons
3rd Larry Peevey
4th Roger Knight
5th Mark Stanley and Sons
6th Mark Stanley and sons
7th Wagnon Kennels
8th Mark Stanley and sons
9th Jerry Myers
10th Johnny Bratton
All Age Comb. Danny Dowies
Kids had a great Hay Ride
Thanks for everyone who came

Re: Green Hills Results

10th should be Born Again Kennels not just me, thanks.

Congradulations Zachary and Cameron(Boo-Boo and Tooter).Looks like you got two good dog men right there Mr. Danny. You might have to build them a trophy room after this weekend.

I would like to say that this was one of the most enjoyable hunts I have been to in many years. Congratulations to all the winners and to Roger Knight and the many people who put this hunt on that made it a first class hunt for the whole family. Ryan and I were both excited that we placed a couple of dogs but my biggest thrill was seeing my grand daughter, who just turned 6 months old win here first trophy in Child Handling(assisted by Mom and Dad) and my 84 year old Mother won her first trophy as Bingo Champ. Again thanks to Roger Knight and all the Green Hill Officiers and also Mr. David Cook with Morehouse Fox Pen who had the pen will stocked for some great running. Great job and look forward to next year. R.N.

Mr. Roger we just wanted to say that we had the best time we ever had at your hunt.We sure did enjoy all the games especialy the hay ride.We are very proud of the Trophys & Placks we won.Thanks for having a hunt that is fun for everybody that comes to it.We will be back. Thanks, Boo Boo

Boo Boo and Tooter, I am glad yall came and glad yall had a good time. I see yall came with business on yall's mind winning all that hardware. Them show dogs showed out at cast time Was great having yall and hope to see yall at next hunt Roger