​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fleas

went to the local walmart looking for bayer tree an shrub.All they had had fertillizer in it.So i bought some bayer advanced.Wanted to ask on here an see if this stuff will work before i used any.Is it safe to use an how much in cc"s to use.Thanks in advance Terry Cameron

Re: fleas

i have used both the advanced and the tree and shrub with the fertilizer ive never seen the tree and shrub without the fert. they both work very well and never had a problem with either .For grown dogs i put 8-10 cc's down there back and pups 3-7 cc's down there back just use your own judgement on there size it works great best ive found

There is two Bayer Advance Multi-insect and Bayer Advance Complete insect Killer I have used both an like the Complete better 9cc's from ears to tail down back every two months an spray box also ground around the dog. Kevin Kinder

The bayer advance complete is what i bought.Would have bought tree @ shrub did not know it all had ferilizer in it.scared me away from it.Thanks for info.Terry Cameron

TERRY HOLD THE HAIR UP AND MAKE SURE IT GETS ON THE SKIN FOR THE BEST RESULTS.