​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is bringing the heat at Benny Walleys this weekend?????

Come on boys yall being mighty quite who it gona be?
Any perdictions on the top five???

Re: Who is bringing the heat at Benny Walleys this weekend?????

mudslingers
c&h
big creek
tommy slade
van holland

i ain't to sure the dirt slingers will have anything for this one boys,they is gone be some REAL heat at this one here!! tommy slade ain't coming to shake hands thats for sure!!van holland is bringing the little rebel gyp out to play and we all now she has been run there twice a week the last 2 months and nows the pen pretty well!C&H is coming off there big when down in the kiln and they been running there twice a week as well!I just don't think the gravel i mean mudslingers will win this one but u never can tell!!who will it be??
1.TOMMY SLADE
2.C&H KNLS
3.VAN HOLLAND
4.MUDSLINGERS
5.J&D KNLS
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

??????????? did you go to the same school as Lil Cornfield, must have been in the same spelling class? Know not now & knows not nows

Them backdaters, I mean mudslingers won't win this one. C&H I believe has the heat for this one. Cory gonna be crying again. Slinging gravel and raising hell after this one.

1 C&H
2 TOMMY SLADE
3 MUDSLINGERS
4 VAN HOLLAND
5 BRAIN GRAHAM
6 C&H
7 MUDSLINGERS
8 RANDY FINLEY
9 JAMES EDWARDS
10 MERLIN COCHRAN

Them mudslingers gonna be known as mudfloppers after this one.

Well,well looks like me and the mud slingers might as well stay at the house for this one. Or is it as bad as yall talking bout them boys they might have yall a lil scared. Yall know that red gyp Brad's got want get cheated at this one. I believe you better put your goggles on they gona be a lot of stuff flying.

1)Mudslingers
2)C&H
3)Randy Finley
4)Mudslingers
5)Tommy Slade

u can worry about that red gyp all u want but i would put my money on that black gyp of theirs and that black male of tommy slades he just got. they off of triple j black their ant no quit in them two pups and they are quick and i know their age and its right i will put money on them 2 being in top 5

You right old dixie she won't. The man that raised her is putting on the hunt. And i am with you dewayne lil black puppies are the real deal too. Anybody ever run with or against them pups would be a fool to say the mudslingers or tommy aint got enough heat. But i know when alot of money is on the line C&H usually come up big there some how.. Huh??? We all know them good pups C&H and Jamie has are good. But I think if it goes right and them pups run like they can wouldn't be scared to say all 3 be in top five!!!!!!!!!!

must be another tommy slade down south.i sure wish hed send me some of that power up here to me in nc.hope yall have a good hunt.

My guess is that someone is worried about this
little hunt If you can't stand the heat you need to stay home, Come on let's have some fun at this little hunt. I'LL BE THERE WITH YA'LL to cheer everyone on.

I'LL SAY IT GOES LIKE THIS

Merlin Cochran
Van Holland
C & H
Randy Finley
Mudslingers

THE WORD ON THE STREET OUT HERE IS THAT THE MUDSLINGERS IS WHO EVERYBODY HAS TO BEAT!
MY PICKS!!
1ST-MUDSLINGERS
2ND-C&H
3RD-MUDSLINGERS
4TH-MUDSLINGERS
5TH-TOMMY SLADE

Man o man we wish we had all that heat yall predicting. Old dog box would just melt away before we could get them to the hunt. But i assure you we aren't the ones to worry bout. Better worry bout them other boys. To the guy above called us backdaters you sure don't know much bout us we into buying fast pups not raisin them. Shaping up to be a good one we looking forward to a good time. I know Benny gona put on a good hunt. We always enjoy his they usually get interesting and I am bout positive this might be one for the books!!!!! Good luck and happy hunting.

mudslingers

The word on the curve is that the mud slingers sold their two gyps for alot of pocket change. Yall boys may not have to worry bout them after all....

1)C&H
2)Merlin Cochran
3)James Edwards
4)C&H
5)Tommy Slade

WELL BOYS HAVE THE BUTTERFLIES SET IN YET. HEAR SOME OF THE FASTEST PUPS AROUND GOING TO BE THERE. HEAR PEOPLE JUST COMING TO WATCH THIS ONE. WILL IT BE SOME OF THE NAMES MENTIONED OR WILL A SLEEPER SLIP IN THE BACK DOOR AND TAKE ALL YA'LLS MONEY. I THINK I MIGHT BE JUST THE ONE YOU BOYS GOING TO BE SLINGING GRAVEL, CUSSING, AND RAISING ALL KIND OF HELL WHEN I GET THREW WITH THEM SPEED DEMONS YA'LL BE HAULING. GO AHEAD BOYS PAY ALL THAT MONEY FOR THE CALCUTTA I SURE AM GOING TO ENJOY SPENDING IT. THIS LITTLE UNIT IS FAST AS LIGHTING BEEN HOLDING HER BACK FOR JUST A OCCASSION AS THIS. PUPPY HUNTERS BEWARE BIG DADDY IS COMING TO THIS ONE. NEED A LITTLE SPENDING CASH AND PLAN ON TAKING YA'LLS TOMORROW. YOU BOYS HAVE A GOOD SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND REMEMBER. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO I AM I WILL BE THE ONE GETTING THE FIRST PLACE ENVELOPE.

Bring your little unit on it can look at the tell
end of the ones in front of it,talk is cheap...Some of them boys will have to tie up one leg on their dog so your can keep up.HaHaHa Pump it up big boy.

I heard everybody better bring plenty of money with em if they planning on buying there dogs in the Calcutta cause somebody else is!

Well there Big Daddy you can be assured most of us will be able to figure out who you are shortly. So you better bring you a pocket full of money. Be bad spend all that money and your lil unit not even get in it. So sadle up that old nag bring on down to the show. This aint gona be one for a sleeper its gona be one for the heat. Heard they gona hav the fire truck on hand in case that heat puts the bushes on fire. So you better scratch up every lil penny up can cause I know there is a bunch of us comin with the heat and more than enough money to get into your back pocket
If she that good you would hav already had her out to play

So hope you get you some good sleep you gona need it to handle the pressure tomorrow better bring your blood pressure meds might need them when it don't go as you planned!!!!!!!!

Heard Tommy Slade aready done backed out. How many more will before morning?????
I love it, I love it, I love it......

MY MONEY IS GOING ON THE MUDSLINGERS BOYS!!!THEY BEEN ON A ROLL LATELY!!

You boy's don't celebrate yet;I'm still coming.