​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf Hound Classic

Couple weeks away! Who all is planning on making the trip? Sending hounds with their buddies because your self can't make it. Better call your boss and book some time off to make this trip. At this hunt you can run against last years Wolf Hound Champion and this years Master's Champion.
ARE YOU SCARED!!!!!
Call Bradlo and get your numbers NOW!!!!!!

Re: Wolf Hound Classic

REASONS TO COME TO THE WOLF HOUND CLASSIC.
1)PLENTY OF GAME
2)GOOD GROUP OF JUDGES
3)EXCELLENT FOOD
4)GREAT SCENERY
5)SHOWTIME FEED HAS DONATE 60 BAGS OF FEED
6)PAY MONEY BACK AFTER EXPENSES
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON TO COME TO THE WOLF HOUND CLASSIC
7) MASTER'S RULES(GTP) WE WILL PICK THE BEST TRACK RUNNING HOUND FOR THOSE 3 DAYS
DON'T MISS THIS ONE YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST
FOR #'S CALL BRAD HOEHNER 1-618-697-4551

FAOS will be Present!!! Hope Burnt Butt makes the trip. We miss his steak money!!! GET U SOME !!!!!

FAOS don't worry I will be present but if all goes well I plan on getting my steak money back a little at a time in them three days!
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE GOING TO BE THERE DON'T FORGET YOUR FIELD GLASSES!

We'll see what we can do about that What about the Miss. gents (BIRD) (KYLE) I know youns can't be scared Although I've had a couple confess to it already

could someone post Bradlows phone number please?? expert july breeder is not my real name i just dont want to scare anyone else off..

618-697-4551

Eric Emerson and Ted Steele are planning to be in attendance

Whitey most all the pens around here have been shut down for restocking or other reasons for the past 2-8 weeks. The ones that have been open are puppy running only. It's impossible for us to get any thing in shape for a 1 day right now, we darn sure don't have anything ready to bring up there with you boys. I wish we could make it, but we will be planning on nest years.
I know you guys will have an outstanding hunt, good luck to all of you

Thats 3 more says they are coming and one with the first excuse! I have to say it is a good one but still........

Well Whitey I ain't scared of them julys. I'm on my way whether you put me in the clapping section or not! I figure ole Levi is ready for me but is he ready for everyone else. I don't need no steak money cause I'm bringing my own steaks! See ya there Mitch P.S. you might beat me but you won't keep me from having a good time!

What about the big TIC and Ducote? You boys going to make the trip.
Ducote don't say that you can't stand to listen to Skinny's music for that long!

APPEARS TO THE CENSUS CREW THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT ARE SCARED! BY DOING SO THEY WILL BE UNDER ROCKS, TUCKED IN BED BY THEIR MOTHER OR WIFE, BOYS NO NEED TO RUN AND HIDE. JUST SHOW UP AT THE BIG VALLEY THEN IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE YOU CAN GO GET UNDER A ROCK, IN A BUSH, OR UNDER A DOCK! NO NEED TO SET AT HOME AND WONDER WHAT IF

Go get=em Census
Mitch just make sure u bring the cook & extra Steaks

Attending:
Whitey and Brenda Turner
Mitch Beaman and Family
Toby Williamson
SOME OF FAOS
CROWLEY'S Ridge
Thunder Heard
Ken Ezell
Bob Carlson

Not Attending Please submit Excuses Here:

To far to drive dogs not in shape.

Richard that is what I said all the way to the Masters
Now who is Census, All I know is thet is who John Hoehner is working for. Wonder what he is fixing to spring on us???????????????????

Ted Steele you might want to check about your Hotel arrangements again. I would have listed you and your friends as coming but Cedar Inn didn't have you on the list
Bird I believe unless some one else used your name to talk about fun running at Deep South that was a little less than a month ago. Would you please submit another excuse.
Sir. Steve Ducote, it seems to us here at the Cenus you will not even call, write, email, or text anyone that is planning on or going to attempt to attend the Wolf Hound. Can you exsplain why It is okay please come out from under the rock/blanket and just tell the people of Masterfox you are .
Mr. Skinny Smith there is no words to be used towards you. To nice of fella thank you for all your help with the Census.
John H. you are late for work again!!!!!

Ted & Eric will be in a Tee-Pee before this hunt is over anyway
Come on boys we'll make sure you have a place to stay! (Maybe at Hillbillys)
Have you ever heard the old saying about the Hoot owls & the chicken?????????????

Whitey, they shouldn't worry until they hear the banjos !!!!!!!!!

John Dodson ????? Frasiers Brothers ?????? Tic Turd ????? Larry "Bird" Saucier ?????? Runt Kidd ?????
Derek Depree????? Phil and Kyle Efird ???????? Sam Robertson ??????? Eddie Robertson ????? Steve Loveless ?????? 3 bar S ??????? Steve Ducote ????? Skinny Smith ??????? Sonny Cerny ??????
Yes this is a short list of names that are turning into ghost names please don't be the next victim for some one to ask who is that or "WHAT IF I HAD TAKEN A DOG OR TWO"
We all understand that we don't like to get whipped every weekend.
!!!!!!!BUT THIS MIGHT BE YOUR WEEKEND TO WIN!!!!!!

Most used Excuse!
!!!!! I DON'T WANT BEAT BY A JULY AGAIN!!!!

Mid South - all in. The whole crew will be making the trip minus Chris Rice whose wife is on bed rest and fixing to have a young un. Is there plenty of camper hookups ?
Derek

There are several hook ups Derek but you might call Bradlo or Alan and try to reserve one.

Thanks we can't leave until around noon and we are pulling a camper
DEREK

Derek the gentleman to call for camper hookups is Charlie Crowley 573-322-5493. You might let him know how big your camper is cause some fit better than others in those spots down there. Charlie is the caretaker of the Big Valley and will fix you up. See ya Mitch

Thanks I will give Charlie a call
Derek

Derek do u need the name of who is coming with me????

Yes if you want you can post it. I called you the other day but call went straight to voicemail and I have been real busy the past 8-9 days with work
derek

Mr. Turner please don't give any more names on who will be attending due to the fact of to many people being scared.
For example Steve Ducote most of the time has something to say about something on or off the chart. He has already went into hiding. He must have been doing some research on Mighty Man's blood way back and is now worried that he has more july than what he wants to tell.
Or he is just plain scared to give his excuse why he is under the rock that is under the covers that is under the bed that is in the basement of his house. You can't hide much more than that Steve.

Twenty-five years ago, I used to load my hounds in the back of an old Willys jeep, throw a groundsheet and sleeping bag on the ground beside it and spend the night listening to my hounds chase coyotes and once in a while, coyotes chasing my hounds.
I have a lot more padding now. Should be able to sleep almost anywhere.
Don't worry about Stainless. He sleeps on a bed of nails as part of his training. Just hammer some spikes in an old elm plank and he'll be fine.
Banjos will be just dandy. Just have them softly strumming Dixie as background music for the passing of another proud Nation.

Census Man, Skinny and I have a bunch of young dogs we are planning for Oct. and then make the big hunts down through the Fall until the Spring.
Must admit though, I have been truly confused. I knew from the counter clockwise hair on their shoulders when I first saw the Drum puppies that those July folks were at it again. Then came some Blue Eyes, well I said, must be a little Hudspeth in them, now have some off of MM and a Slinger gyp that are BWT with the little blue and brown tics in the white hair. Had a litter born this week and they look like Tenn. Lead, send help, afraid I have bred the July out of them

Hey Mr. Whitey---Thanks for the follow up on our room. Have double checked with motel and we are confirmed. I do go by several different names--ie--Stainless---Ted---and the real one which is Steven Edward. I find it almost a must to have an alias handy when travelling with mr. Emerson. I'm sure you will understand once we arrive!

Jemery Morvan and Scott McFerrin are you going to be making the trip back to the Valley again. Last time you all put a whippen on them boys. Can it be done two times in a row? Would be great to have you all there!
Steve the Bureau would sure like to take that excuse to heart but for some reason not running any hounds till October at any major hunts is just hard to believe. Please submit another excuse, you might want to have skinny handle this one. Just wash and wax your truck tell skinny to get in, install puke bucket then make the short drive.
Also Brian Guyotte how about it are you going to make the trip. Was coming down the GRAPEVINE that you were going to be there.

Come on Ducote you might as well make the drive. Them southern Mo. guys will show you their hospitality! I think it goes something like (we"ll do you so many ways your bound to like one of them). I'll be there and they treat me like a stepchild every time I go but we always have a good time. See ya round the campfire! Mitch

Steve I have some dmso and asorb mixed just for you!!!!

Little info for the Wolf Hound:

May have to be added in near future:

!!!!SWIMMING CONTEST!!!!

Get them treading water boys has anyone checked the weather for that part of the World flood city. How tall will the fields be any idea's?

Last I heard Hay was supposed to be cut for it. Should look like a golf course

Steve, please give me your address, I am overdue on mailing you something.

You guys don't be scared to come to the Wolf Hound Classic after all I'll be there and I'm the best company you can have. My dogs are like Soap on a Rope. They are nice and slick and always look like they are tied to something. So you won't be in last place cause I got that all tied up. And we can sit around and talk about how bad you outrun me even if we can't outrun anyone else. See ya at the Valley. Mitch